Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Returning car back to stock. Need to get rid of some stuff. Locals get first dibs.

Stereo System (willing to ship)

Got 2 12" T1D4's. Runs at 600Watts RMS, 1200Watts Max each. One of the T1's is brand new. Never got around to using both subs. Capacitor highly recommended. You can check out website for more details.
Rockford Fosgate® - T112D4

Memphis M-class 1000D
Awesome amp that runs at 1000watts rms at 1ohm stable or 600watts rms at 2ohms. Great for running single or both the subs listed above. Capacitor highly recommended. Willing to ship
website: Memphis Car Audio - 1100 x 1 Class D Subwoofer Amplifier

$250 (new sub)
$225 (used sub)
$250 (for amp) (pending)
$650 for system

RIMS SOLD
LIP SOLD
TAIL-LIGHTS SOLD

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Pm sent!

·
Registered
192 Posts
dragger 2

Im interested in your dragger 2 pending on pictures and condition. It would need to be shipped to 50310.

·
Registered
834 Posts
how much for the amp shipped to 48127 thanks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Damn you Redline Damn YOU!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so are these pickup only?
Well the stuff thats difficult to ship out are pickup only.

I have all the orginial boxes for the sound system stuff so i can just repackage and ship it out.

Im interested in your dragger 2 pending on pictures and condition. It would need to be shipped to 50310.
I'll post up pic's of it asap. Its right now on my car but will come off very soon, once i get around to it.

As to shipping it out, im not sure where i'd find a box big enough. i prefer it being picked up locally.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
lip sold to me =D

sorry crown =(

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Good luck with the sale

I'll pass on the tails, I thought it was a straight trade. Also I'm not so sure I liked the angel eyed tails.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts