Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Reduced Jan 22, 2008 & edited for US buyer shipping info.

Hi all

I'm selling my Chrome tail lights (Grill and Prokit gone, sorry).

3) 2003 Stock Chrome Tail Lights

They came off my 03 CW IS300 as I picked up some dark chrome ones from Nigelll. They are in mint condition. I have not modified them in any way. There are no scratches of any kind of them. I will only sell them in pair. $100 CAD for the pair for pick up, or $70 each.

I'm located in the GTA area (Markham, just NE of Toronto, Canada). US Buyers are welcome. Please PM me with your state and postal for shipping quote. Low Ball offer will be ignored. Thanks.

Johnny

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I have to ask, did you take these pictures? They look pro or advertisement.

D

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I took those photos. Check the link. Plus, Pro's wouldn't have chips on their grill. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
wow what setup do you use to take pics? I need to take some pics for my website out suspension bars for the is300 are hard to get good pics of.

D

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lighting is key. I used a softbox. ;)

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Things that goes bump at night.

Reactions: is300soon

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
ahhhhh shiet, looks like im gonna need some new ish to get my pics going. if you could pm me how you did your background that would be great.

BUMP for u. and +rep

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, I'm still getting request to post "actual" photos of the item. I repeat again, THOSE ARE THE PHOTOS OF THE ITEM I'M SELLING!!!. If you want proof, click on the link and look through my gallery to see more photos .....

Honestly, the lighting and the photos are far from professional work. I'm a product shoot noob.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going going .....

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Top for the next 30s.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same price. Plus, you don't want to pay shipping for this item from Canada to Cali ......

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts