Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I'm finally getting in the mood to start working on my car. It's been sitting for the past 2 months and I need to get a move on!

I've done my best to describe the parts for sale, please feel free to ask any more questions. All parts are for IS300, actual pics are coming soon... the car's in storage and I don't have time during the week to go there. All the decals will be removed prior to sale, don't worry about residue or anything.

I am located in Markham, Ontario, Canada and would prefer to deal locally as it's a PIA to ship large pieces.

PM or e-mail me at vince.h @ rogers.com (remove spaces) for fastest response!

1) Toyomoto 6-2-1 Ceramic Coated Header & Y-Pipe. Used fpr about 5 months, still on the car. No dings or dents on it, just a couple scratches I guess. Removes all 3 cats and only gives you 1 resonator in the y-pipe. An amazing upgrade, my car seemed to wake up after installing this thing... not to mention, it gave my car an amazing growl. $220

2) Megan 6-2 Polished Header. SOLD!!

3) Greddy (Replica/Style) Front Lip. SOLD!!

4) WALD (Replica/Style) Side Skirts. SOLD!!

5) TRD (Replica/Style) Rear Lip for USDM Bumper. SOLD!!

6) OEM 02+ Front Grille. A nice upgrade for any 01 owners, or if you want to experiment with a spare grille. No emblem included. $50
Pic 1

7) Side Mirror Caps with Amber LED Turn Signals. A nice way to update the look of your IS300, they fit right on top of your stock mirrors. I had them painted GGP, but never ended up installing them so they are in pristine condition. Paid $100 for the caps not including paint. $100
Pic 1

8) OEM Philips D2R HID Bulbs. Removed from my 02 IS300, in great working condition. $50/pair

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow...I wish you were atleast in the states. I'd take the ggp kit! GL on the sale.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i would pick up the wald side skirtsssss but i think my car is too low for em. At first i would have thought the setup with greddy/wald skirts would look off cause the wald skirts are lower than the lip correct?
but then after seeing hte pics, they look nice
anyways, GL with the sale
contact me when you have time TDS_IS, i still gotta get a replacement for the lights
thanks!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sides and front line up pretty good actually. The front is higher, but it makes for a little more ground clearance... it's just a slight difference in height, just enough so that you wouldn't be able to tell unless you stare at it for a while haha.

How low are you? I tuck on my stock wheels and I don't seem to have a problem... well except that I'm careless and drive through construction zones like I'm driving a jeep haha

·
Registered
405 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
597 Posts
bump for some good stuff from a good guy

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP! Some parts sold, make offers on the rest.

LEXIGRL> What did you buy 4 months ago?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pm sent for the grill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts