Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Greddy Evo 2 catback exhaust and OBX/Turboeast Y-pipe.

I am moving to California in the next month or so and need to unload this exhaust setup because I sadly have no use for it!

System has a total of 3 months of use in a summer Connecticut climate. I used it with an OBX header, and it sounded so bad ass :) System has a few blemishes but is in excellent shape overall. Gaskets are in decent shape and i have the neccesary bolts that I used to hook everything up.

PM me for more information or for pics :) I am looking for somewhere in the ballpark of $375 plus shipping to your location.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup Danbury, CT

Well actually New Milford, but im about 20 Minutes from danbury

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
im intrested in the exhaust. Please post pics. Right now its a Red X

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Unfortunately I cannot sell just the exhaust minus the ypipe, I gotta get rid of em both. I can't have the extra boxes sitting around.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
this was my 1st exhaust when I got the car. Very nice sound. If someone takes the Ypipe. I will probably take the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Three days ago I placed an order for an HKS exhaust though Carson Toyota, damn, I'd be driving to pick it up right now.

Free bump, GL with the sale.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still up for grabs if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust sold to a local non forum member.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
if you still have the y-pipe i'll take it.
LOL u funny bringing up a 1 yr ago selling thread. i think hes in cali right now.

·
Registered
506 Posts
oh sorry.. i searched like a whole crap load of y-pipe threads all at once and didn't realize how old this one was. my xerd y-pipe broke! what's the next best one?

·
Registered
240 Posts
How did you break the y-pipe?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts