Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am helping my friend sell his HREs. The wheels are gorgeous, one of the best I have ever seen. He had them on his CLS63 for 3 months and then ended up selling the car and getting an M5 so they no longer fit.

The wheels are 20X9 and 20X10 in the rear with conti tires. He purchased the set for $7,000. His asking price right now is 4,200 obo. One rim has a slight curb rash, the others are perfect. I can take better pics for serious buyers.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
LOL, i dont even think the bolt pattern is the same.
exactly what i was going to bring up.

good luck selling somewhere else

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exactly what i was going to bring up.

good luck selling somewhere else
I am posting these wheels on other sites aswell. I have no rush. These are top of the line wheels and not everyone on this site ONLY has an IS. Worth a try. It is a steal.

Reactions: albee320

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
yo dude good luck with the sale

...if anyone doesn't know that these wont fit an IS, they probably shouldn't be in this thread

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo dude good luck with the sale

...if anyone doesn't know that these wont fit an IS, they probably shouldn't be in this thread
The wheels are simply gorgeous though...just put it on the sale thread to see if anyone was interested (not necessarily for there IS). The wheels are a steal.

Reactions: ALtEZZA_mANiAC

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My friend is trying to sell an I-Phone, but I don't post it in a LEXUS ONLY SALES FORUM. This thread needs to be deleted.
You are an idiot, always have been and always will be. I am selling rims, IS's have rims...therfore it is fine. Go bark up someone else's tree you fucking dolt.

Reactions: MrGregski

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
You are an idiot, always have been and always will be. I am selling rims, IS's have rims...therfore it is fine. Go bark up someone else's tree you fucking dolt.
Says the guy that not only flies off the handle at the drop of a hat but also manages to break two forum rules in a single thread.... advertising a non IS part and cursing in the marketplace.

High five for maturity... I'm sure possible buyers are now just jumping at the chance to have the pleasure of dealing with a seller such as yourself. Get in line folks!

I have some 35" mud tires for sale as well.... by your logic, since IS's have tires, I should be able to sell them here (they'll have about the same chance of fitting the IS as your wheels).

·
Registered
3,533 Posts

Great news folks, I am selling my robotic dolphin. Its made of plastic, so since the IS also has plastic on it, I'm sure it will be fine to sell here. $1000 OBO

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Sorry got to lock this one, If you can confirm MB pattern is the same as an IS pattern and the offsets are within a reasonable fit for either Gen IS, I will open it back up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.