Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go:

***SRT intake is SOLD***
SRT Intake with Race ECU. I had it for about 15k miles and no problems. I just cleaned the filter (has about 50 miles on it) with a K&N cleaning/oiling kit--so the filter is now red. The tube has minor rubs and scratches on it. Instructions are included. I have an 02 manual tranny. The instructions show wiring diagrams for 2001 and 2002 cars, BUT I WAS TOLD THE HEAT SHEILD ONLY FITS A 2002. $350 shipped.

Area 51 sways. These are the blue A51 sways. Specs: 30% stiffer in the front over stock, and 30% stiffer in the rear over stock. Sways are in great condition with all bushings and mounting plates/hardware. DISCLAIMER: when I got these installed, the shop said that the rear sway had a thicker bushing than the stock unit and required a longer mounting bolt. You might need longer bolts to install the sways on your car. Go to HomeDepot or whereever and get longer bolts. Don't complain later about how I screwed you out of some bolts. $300 shipped.

Stillen front lip. This is the Stillen urethane front lip. It is painted IBP, but NEEDS to be repainted. The lip itself is in perfect condition and has 8 mounting holes. 6 are on the wheelwell lipside of the lip (3 for each side equals 6) and 2 are on the top of the lip to mount to the bottom of the lower grill. $175 shipped.

***B Pipe is SOLD***
DT Motorwerks B pipe. This is a resonator that replaces our stock resonator. If you want a deep, throaty rumble for your exhaust, this pipe is for you. I had it for about 8k miles. It now has a purple tint to it. The pipe is in excellent condition. DISCLAIMER: it came with a gasket, but I am keeping the gasket. A muffler shop can sell you a new one for a few dollars or maybe contact Tommie at DT Motorwerks in TX. $125 shipped.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will call SRT on Friday and ask about the capabilities of the intake for which years and for which trannies. I sent you all return pm's. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I called SRT today and talked with Mark. He said that the intake will fit both the e-shift and the manual. This is what HE SAID. If you have doubts, call yourself, but supposedly it will work with both. I have a '02 manual. Mo was not at the shop when I called.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Emailed you....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts