Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchasd a cf hood. I need to get rid of my hood, no room in the house. $120 or best offer. I live in queens Ny
Anyone interested will have to pick it up. Thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Laquw said:
I recently purchasd a cf hood. I need to get rid of my hood, no room in the house. $120 or best offer. I live in queens Ny
Anyone interested will have to pick it up. Thanks
Damn u selling everything huh. Did you sell the lip kit yet?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea bro. Yea thats sold Im just waiting for my body shop guy to paint my cwest bumper so I can remove it and give it to the dude. I really have no patience for this its taking to long.

·
Registered
172 Posts
laquw if you want fog light mod i can do it for you it was easy for me.. shoot me a pm i'm located in queens too...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jtwenty said:
laquw if you want fog light mod i can do it for you it was easy for me.. shoot me a pm i'm located in queens too...

thanks jtwenty, but i removed my fogs with my new bumper. Im thinking about doing the PIAA fog lights like that yellow IS 4NTOY, but i need some1 who knows how to do that.

The Hood is good, just has a little ding on it, which can be fixed other than that nothing is wrong with it,, the PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED. I need to get rid of it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts