Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are BRAND NEW, never installed. I was going to install them after I painted my headlights black and got the DDE Kit, but I never got around to it. Now I'm in need of some cash. I purchased these from "IS300GTR" on this message board. These normally go for $150-$170, but IS300GTR was trying to get rid of all of his sets so he was selling them for $100 shipped. I'm willing to let these go for $100 shipped.

I accept PayPal, Money Orders/Cashiers Check. If PayPal is used then a 3% fee needs to be added so the total would be $103 shipped. Please PM, or post here if you are interested. I need to get rid of these! Thank you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The TOM's are the double curve. They curve around both the headlight and the Daytime headlights. I think IS300GTR had some pics up, but I couldn't find them in a search. Anyone interested? Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try and get a hold of a digital camera. I don't have one on hand, so I will see if someone I know has one. Just to give you an idea, its way better quality than those "blitz style" eyelids. Those eyelids you can see through them, which is horrible. These eyelids are comparable to a carbon fiber hood. Nice, thick pattern.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Steven, bring them over, ill take a pic for ya!

david

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
David are you talking to me? You might have the wrong post. My name isn't Steven. Although I would be interested in a pic session if you are in SoCal area. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
funny, ur email said norcalgoalie or something, wow!

David

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep thats me. I'm formally from Northern California. Now reside in SoCal. PM me or post here if interested. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts