Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting ready to sell my car within the next few weeks (which will also be on the forum soon), and I am taking off the full set of PLP bars that are on it.

Before anyone asks, I WILL NOT sell these separately. I know this might be frustrating to some of you, but it makes things much easier in my mind.

That being said, these are still on the car, but will be coming off tomorrow. After I get them off and cleaned up, I will post pictures of them here. I know that the front one has a black mark on it from rubbing up against the hood liner and that the trunk bar has a small nic in it (I received it this way), but otherwise, they are in very good condition. I would estimate that the front one has been on the car for about two years, the rear one for about a year, and the trunk brace for about six months. They are all silver with black brackets. The screws that connect the bars to the brackets are starting to develop some surface rust, but they can easily be replaced with some stainless ones.

I would like to get $325 shipped (with insurance) for the set. I would rather not have to ship these outside of the US, but if the buyer is willing to pay the extra cost, then I will oblige. The first person to PayPal me the money gets them. My PayPal address is [email protected], but I will also accept a personal check (after it clears) or money order. I don't expect anyone to send money yet without pictures, but if you're really eager, I won't stop you. I will not run away with your money like some people here have experienced. Also, if you decide for some reason that you don't want them after you see the pictures, then I will gladly refund the amount.

Pictures will be up tomorrow.

Chris

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
if you change your mind about selling seperately.. ill be the first to paypal ya for the front plp.. good luck with sale.. this will most likely sell quick

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are now off of the car after a two hour struggle with shitty tools. Now I know what to ask for next Christmas. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

Bitching aside, I will have pictures of the bars cleaned up posted this afternoon.

-Chris

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.S.: Those little black christmas tree things that hold in the trunk pieces are a REAL BITCH.

Haha.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
can you tell me where to get the bolts at? I stripped a bolt on my rear strut bar and i would like to repleace it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
^
Why don't you take it with you to the hardware store and buy one?

And the little Christmas trees! F those things. I found the best way to get them out was to thread a wire through the loop and yank it out real quick

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, here are the pictures as promised (albeit, a little late).

Front:

Black mark from hood liner:

Front passenger side bracket:

Front driver's side bracket:

Rear bar:

Rear driver's side bracket:

Rear passenger side bracket:

Nics on trunk bar:

The whole happy family:

I neglected to take pictures of the four screws that go with each of the front and rear bars, but I do have all of them.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i knew it would sell quick :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts