Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of parts I'd like to clear out of my garage. Local pick-up in the SF Bay Area is preferred for all items. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. PayPal or cash payment preferred.

Here is a summary of what's available with photos and details below:
  • OEM fuel pump
  • OEM sway bars
  • Generic lug nuts, valve stems, and hub-centric rings for aftermarket wheels

Black Onyx front bumper WITHOUT fog lights - SOLD!
Black painted fog lights - SOLD!

Stock front bumper in good structural condition, but it could use a re-paint. There are the usual rock chips and scratches near the bottom and passenger side of the bumper. Local pick-up much preferred for this item.

Stock fuel pump - $50 + shipping

Split Second ESC1 - SOLD!
Very useful for turbo/supercharged cars. This device detects boost pressure and generates an signal that forces the car into open-loop mode. More information here: ESC1

Stock front and rear shock/strut assemblies - SOLD!
My stock suspension was used for ~35K+ miles. I had no issues with it before coilovers were installed on my car.

Smoked front sidemarkers - SOLD!
These are clear sidemarkers that were spray tinted. There is a small crack on the passenger sidemarker. I never realized there was a crack until there were removed from the front bumper; I never had an issue with the crack.

Cusco rear lower tie rod - SOLD!
Excellent condition rear lower tie rod, which added some rigidity to the rear suspension.

Stock intake tube - SOLD!

Stock sway bars - $80 + shipping
These were removed from the car several years ago; they are in excellent condition.

Stock front sidemarkers - SOLD!
In excellent condition, bulbs included. I no longer have my car so I can't test the bulbs.

H&R 5mm wheel spacers - SOLD!
These are used and come with extended lug bolts.

McGard wheel lock and spline drive lug nut sets - SOLD!
These are high quality McGard items in like-new condition, silver color, 12x1.5 pitch. These are for those with aftermarket wheels.

KICS 10mm wheel spacers - SOLD!
I never used these; they are JDM KICS wheel spacers that have extended lug bolts attached. You will need to shorten/cut the stock lug bolts for these to work, or get shorter custom lug bolts installed.

Aftermarket wheel accessories (lug nuts, valve stems, and hub-centric rings) - $50 + shipping
Generic lug nuts, valve stems, and hub-centric rings. I never used these.

Stock ski pass - SOLD!

Red LED 7443 bulbs - SOLD!
Two sets of red LED bulbs, size 7443. I will include two load resistor packs as well.

2003 Lexus IS300 Repair Manual set - SOLD!
These are the real deal. I never used these very often, but there may be some dirty fingerprints on a few pages here and there. These would be a great resource for any DIY'er. The manuals cover everything about the 2003 IS300 including electrical, body, torque specs, etc.

AutoArt Team Lexus IS300 cast iron 1:18 model - SOLD!
Brand new, never opened.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'll take the H&R spacers!!

PM sent.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I will take the cusco rear lower tie rod! PM sent

·
Registered
567 Posts
Damn im jealous . ive been trying to sale my stuff for ever now. I THOUGHT BP EMBLEMS SOLD FAST.ANYWAYS thanks for the markers.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you know the specs on the hub rings?
I don't recall the exact specs, but the center bore is 60.1mm and I used these rings with the IS300.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
^^^the cusco bar will be sold Friday!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had a few people contact me regarding the front bumper. I am willing to ship, but I would have to have the buyer pay for shipping since it is a very large item and can cost a bit to ship.

I am also willing to part out the black painted fog lights from the bumper and sell them separately. So...

Front-bumper without fog lights - $140 + shipping
Painted Fog Lights - $90 shipped

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
great post! this is a good example of how a sale post should look like, lots of clear pics (resized properly) showing the item from various angles, good layout with a heading for each item and concise descriptions and prices and shipping preference clearly spelled out.

+rep.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
- Paid for the manuals on the 11th at 8pm
- Received the manuals TODAY!!!

Wow!! +rep and + iTrader

Your the man!!! By the way the manual were packed so well that even if he'd sent me a carton of eggs they'd have been intact! Great guy, great shipping, great item. Can't say enough :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts