Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll sell them for $100 plus shipping OR trade them for some tein s-tech's!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
might want to contact imprimis, but first ask if he will split them from his koni yellows..

-Aaron

Reactions: Ill_IS

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey aaron,

did u get my PM man?

-kyle

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to the top

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Late night bump... someone needs to jump on this deal!

·
Banned
401 Posts
any problems with them on your cwest car? i know we were talking about getting me some drop springs in the other forum, how was the ride? bottom out often?

bump bump

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xhIS300x said:
any problems with them on your cwest car? i know we were talking about getting me some drop springs in the other forum, how was the ride? bottom out often?

bump bump
Actually I don't know, I never even put these springs on my car... I bought some tokiko illumina's along with these H&R sport springs from another .netter.

I'm on Tein coilovers right now, but due to the ride quality sucking ass I decided to go with tokiko illumina shocks and an EIbach pro kit that I just picked up for $250.

These are awesome springs, and only drop your car like 1.5" so it's nice and conservative... much like the tein s-tech springs.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were used for 8k miles.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good man, maybe at the next meet. unless you need them sooner.

-kyle =D

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Ill_IS said:
Actually I don't know, I never even put these springs on my car... I bought some tokiko illumina's along with these H&R sport springs from another .netter.

I'm on Tein coilovers right now, but due to the ride quality sucking ass I decided to go with tokiko illumina shocks and an EIbach pro kit that I just picked up for $250.

These are awesome springs, and only drop your car like 1.5" so it's nice and conservative... much like the tein s-tech springs.
I hope you are talking about the Pro Kit being conservative. H&Rs are mad low IMO. Not trying to break your balls, just wanting to clarify.

Also, that is a sweet price on these springs!

·
Registered
876 Posts
H&R's makes your car look 50x better then any of these other springs on the market IMO. BUMP for an awesome seller/buyer!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yup they're the springs I wanted and I got them for a good price and don't have to bother with all the online stores, man I love .net :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the wrong tone said:
I hope you are talking about the Pro Kit being conservative. H&Rs are mad low IMO. Not trying to break your balls, just wanting to clarify.

Also, that is a sweet price on these springs!
Oh I am well aware of the fact that the Pro Kit provides a conservative drop, that's why I bought it ;). Cwest is way too low to be slammed on the ground. I've spent over $1800 getting my front bumper re-done from hitting shit with it... time to make a change!

Flatline has the Pro Kit on his ride with 19's, and I think it's perfect.

·
Registered
226 Posts
how would they be on a car with 18 inch wheels and no body kit.....?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts