Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade a pair of authentic JDM black headlight housings plus bulbs, for a set of professionally painted black OEM headlight housings with HID bulbs + $100. I'm completely open to all offers. My only criteria is that the headlight housings be free from all leaks and condensation build up, have a semi-gloss to glossy black finish, and include the HID bulbs. There are certain .NET members known for their excellent craftmanship, so of course, these headlights apply.

For pictures, please see the following link. These are the exact same headlights off of LTunedGirl's former car, which I now own. Please PM me with any questions.

http://www.clublexus.com/index.php/article/articleview/2298/1/133/

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
JBAKER said:
I would like to trade a pair of authentic JDM black headlight housings plus bulbs, for a set of professionally painted black OEM headlight housings with HID bulbs + $100. I'm completely open to all offers. My only criteria is that the headlight housings be free from all leaks and condensation build up, have a semi-gloss to glossy black finish, and include the HID bulbs. There are certain .NET members known for their excellent craftmanship, so of course, these headlights apply.

For pictures, please see the following link. These are the exact same headlights off of LTunedGirl's former car, which I now own. Please PM me with any questions.

http://www.clublexus.com/index.php/article/articleview/2298/1/133/
WoW :bigSmile: trade for stock headlights +$100 that's a hell of a good price. i paid $425 for my JDM black housing headlights. Someone buy these that's a heck of a good deal, but wait does these JDM headlights of yours have the stock HIDs in 'em or are they cheap super wht bulbs?!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My headlights are not HID, but they do include $100+ Halogen 9006 bulbs. Not actually sure of the brand, but they were purchased through Carson Toyota, and acquired from Japan if I'm not mistaken. Steve at Carson Toyota could help clarify what bulbs they are.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Aren't the factory hid bulbs alone worth what the headlamp housings are worth? I do like the black lamps though..... cool!

I'd like to get a set of th ehousings that I could put my headlamps in. you got a line on any more?

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
JBAKER said:
My headlights are not HID, but they do include $100+ Halogen 9006 bulbs. Not actually sure of the brand, but they were purchased through Carson Toyota, and acquired from Japan if I'm not mistaken. Steve at Carson Toyota could help clarify what bulbs they are.
do you still have yer stock HIDs? if so u can modify them to have HIDs like mine. that's what i did and they look way cleaner than stock black housing headlights if u ask me. JDM is the way to go!!! BUMP btw for some SW33T JDM headlights and a kickass PRICE^

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Beefy said:
Aren't the factory hid bulbs alone worth what the headlamp housings are worth? I do like the black lamps though..... cool!

I'd like to get a set of th ehousings that I could put my headlamps in. you got a line on any more?
.Netters be selling stock HIDs for only 50bucks and i got connects for 6000k Philip HIDs for $100 brand NEW!!! so unless headlights now cost only 50-100bucks then damn thats some cheap sh't to be putting on a LEXUS!!! yes, they are nice headlights.. i got them on my car and i keep getting complimented for them haha GRAB 'EM NOW WHILE THEY'RE STILL FOR SALE/TRADE!!! i would have jumped on this deal but unfortunately its kinda late cuz i bought mine like a yr. ago

·
Registered
133 Posts
Gandy IS 350 said:
.Netters be selling stock HIDs for only 50bucks and i got connects for 6000k Philip HIDs for $100 brand NEW!!! so unless headlights now cost only 50-100bucks then damn thats some cheap sh't to be putting on a LEXUS!!! yes, they are nice headlights.. i got them on my car and i keep getting complimented for them haha GRAB 'EM NOW WHILE THEY'RE STILL FOR SALE/TRADE!!! i would have jumped on this deal but unfortunately its kinda late cuz i bought mine like a yr. ago

??????

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Beefy said:
if you are asking if im calling dibbs im not. i just like these headlamps so much im tryin' to get .netters to jump on this good deal. btw im not vouching for this guy i just think that this is great trade thats all.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Here's pictures of my AlLTlEZZA with JDM Headlights & a cute azn chick:

OFF-

IDLE-

WITH STOCK HIDs-

**i was bored so i just took the pictures.. ENJOY!!!**

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
whats the difference in JDM black headlights and professionally black painted headlights?

Gandy he's not trading for stock chrome headlights, he wants another pair of black head lights that somebody painted.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
NiNE said:
whats the difference in JDM black headlights and professionally black painted headlights?
The lack of Auto Level, factory HID bulbs and ballasts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts