Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided against installing this so I'd like it to go to someone who can use it! Kit includes everything you need: clips, ballast, wiring harnesses, and *THREE* sets of rings (6 total) in case you accidentally break one during the installation. I don't have any pics of them because my camera isn't working right now, but I can try to take pics of the whole setup if you really need to see it. The kit is boxed up and ready to be shipped out tomorrow!

I don't really see many of these for sale to get a price check and I only found some old threads where these were being sold, but I'll sell the whole kit for $130 shipped + Paypal fees OBO. I'll also consider a straight trade for an OEM exhaust manifold, preferrably with the 02 sensors still in it!

Pay with confidence, I have all positive feedbacks on this forum and you can check my trader rating on NASIOC.com. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
great price. would buy these but i dont have the bills right now. good luck.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I should mention that I'll consider a trade for an OEM exhaust manifold, preferrably with the 02 sensors still in it. I'll update the first post to reflect it!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
o damn! OEM exhaust mani. i just need to get the gaskets for my new header! then ill have an OEM header i wont know what to do with. what part of northern VA?

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man what a coincidence ha. I need to update my profile, I moved down to Charlotte at the start of this year. I will be coming back up to the NoVA area though at some point in the near future, but maybe we can work something out with shipping. Send me a PM and we can talk about it :)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Possibly working something out with chrisridebike8, but willing to move sooner if someone has the cash or manifold ready immediately. I'd like to get this taken care of before I move into my new house and have 0 time for anything other than work and the house.

·
Registered
254 Posts
what color is 6k? blue? purple? white?

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stock OEM bulbs are what, 4600 or 4800k? So it's going to look a little more blue than the stock bulbs. If you do a search there are a bunch of pics of what they look like on other members cars... they look sick!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for the morning crew.... remember it's boxed up, packaged safely and ready to ship!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To the top!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's go! PM me with any questions you have

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's get this sold ppls, send me a PM with an offer. I won't be insulted, I just might say no!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^^^^

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To the top!

Lowered the price a little bit to spur some interest ;)

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale pending.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold and shipped! Thanks RPS!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts