Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so its time to sell a few things as i am looking for a new wheel set up.

Item #1 5Zigen FN01R-c wheels

These wheels look amazing on the car!!!! the back looks a little more concave than the pics shown

details:
color: Matte Black
specs: 5x114.3 staggard 18x7.5 and 18x8.5 with +43 on both. Ultra super flush

With this purchase you will get
(4) 5Zigen sticker/decals
(4) 5Zigen valve stems and caps
(4) 5Zigen center caps (Try Harder)
(2) 18x7.5 +43 5Zigen FN01R-C matte black wheels
(2) 18x8.5 +43 5Zigen FN01R-C matte black wheels
(4) 5Zigen wheel covers and nets and boxes

These tires are optional if you want them. I no longer have use for them and if your willing to pay shipping I will send them to you.

(2) 225/45/18 potenza tires 50% tread left on them
(2) 245/45/18 potenza tires 50% tread left on them and light damage from rubbing issues.

The wheels are brand new and were put on car for less than hour. Because my car sits too low and i decided I dont want to shave my fenders to fit these I am selling them. The tires i will send you will fit a non lowered car but you will need new tires if you are lowered whatsoever. The suggested tire size for the wheels above are front=225/40/18 and rears:235/40/18

My reason for selling also is because I amlooking into some work wheels or ssr wheels or some gram light wheels. If you have some for sale hit me up.

MSRP for the wheels are 1100. The wheels were test fitted on car which is why they were opened but never used. Yours for 900 pick up (willing to meet) or +shipping.

I need money to purchase my new sets of wheels so im selling my Carbon Fiber TRD rep spoiler freshly painted Black Onyx.

Fitment is perfect. all you will need is some 3M tape for it. I never put it on my car but was purchase from another member after little use. The paint is perfect and fresh. no defects what so ever. From the thread n an inside and out it is POSSIBLE to remove the paint from the back side to once again expose the CF is you want. It can be repainted to anycolor still.

these are the first 3 pics i could find.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next are stock shocks and springs 45K on them. Need to do some research and figure out a price for them soon. Just letting everyone know they are available.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Do you have photos of the FN01R-Cs on the IS? I've been wanthing these wheels but never seen anyone with these specific specs have photos of them.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yes on both. I have crappy cell phone pics if that is ok because i only test fitted them but never drove on them.

As for the spoiler let me dig one up.

pic

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
are you sure thats a cf trd spoiler? looks more like a rmm spoiler...

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you sure thats a cf trd spoiler? looks more like a rmm spoiler...
yea i was in a rush to post this thread up before work and everything i accidentally posted wrong pic from my My pics folder. Ill put real ones up tomorrow when i an pull them off bro's laptop.

will u sell those 225 45 18 ?

yea. ill do like twenty bucks a tires if you pay for shipping and if the cost to get the off the rim which should be like 5-10 per rim at the most. I looked at them again today and they have more than 50% tread on them but as i said on the rears the is minor damage not effecting the tires performance or reliability at all. barely noticable. let me know. Ill get a shipping quote and a quote for getting them off the wheels. they are coming off wheels from a 350z.

want to trade PM set
PM replied. not quite what im looking for but thanks anyways.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
this is what the 5 zigens look like on an IS.
the face and lip is polished and the inset is the anodized bronze. all custom work. 17" w/ 45mm tires
Looks effin' baller dude. Nice setup. Maybe if I can convince him to keep them a bit till I have the $$$ I will run them.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
i've always loved those rims since i almost got them for my 240..

only if the rear was a little more aggressive. im still quite interested tho, some pix would def be good.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
yea the rears he has look amazing. The pic above features a +48 face and i have the +43. also the extra inch in the rear makes it slightly more of a concave face but i understand what you mean but having like the +20 offset rears that have that huge concave face lol.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've always loved those rims since i almost got them for my 240..

only if the rear was a little more aggressive. im still quite interested tho, some pix would def be good.
yea like my bro boost said... they look a lil more aggressive than the pics but i only have crappy cell phone pics of them on the car. Im having trouble getting them off my phone since sprint cancelled internet on my phone when i got a new one and i lost my cord to hook it up to the comp.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Post your cell phone pics anyways. I still want to see how the wheels you're selling look. I may have a relative with an IS too be interested in those depending on how they sit.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im having trouble getting them off my phone since sprint cancelled internet on my phone when i got a new one and i lost my cord to hook it up to the comp.
lol when i find that f'er ill post em up.

Post your cell phone pics anyways. I still want to see how the wheels you're selling look. I may have a relative with an IS too be interested in those depending on how they sit.
is his car lowered?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
yea the rears he has look amazing. The pic above features a +48 face and i have the +43. also the extra inch in the rear makes it slightly more of a concave face but i understand what you mean but having like the +20 offset rears that have that huge concave face lol.
+20 would be awesome lol

my dream wheels would be some Te37's with that kind of offset :cool:

·
Registered
514 Posts
i think i might be interested in that spoiler! and i am local lol only 4 hrs away local!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts