Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a set of 5 Spoke Factory Alloy rims / wheels for sale....they have minor curb damage on two of them....which is not even noticeable when they are mounted. If You want pictures of that than...

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=361637&page=2

They rims come with four tires...they are Bridgestone Potenza's and two of them have about 75% tread and the other two have bald edges so need to be replaced.

The reason I am selling them is because i got a set of chrome rims...They look amazing on all cars though.
For Price~I was thinking around 525 Shipped....awesome deal... but i will be a little flexible with price to get a good deal for the both of us...

If interested...get back to me...Need to sell soon. thanks so much...

They are packed up ready to go to the first PMer

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The price is a little high for damaged rims and 2 tires that need to be replaced. Would you be willing to go lower?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the price really is not that high at all.....these rims from the dealer cost 300 a piece....and they are barely called damaged...i am just being honest about it and dont want any mad buyers....thats all....I would do 500 shipped but thats my lowest...

·
Registered
350 Posts
right... but the fact that we're going to have to replace two tires is a big minus... but since you're including shipping, that's also something to think about... how are you shipping it?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Trust me $525 for 2 damaged wheels and 2 bald tires is not a deal on the .net

Try ebay you will get better prices, prices for 4 wheels in good condition with at least 75% tread wear is going from $450-600 here.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am shipping it 5 day fedex...its from 80-100 dollars out of my pocket considering the wheels are probably worth how much i am selling them for. The tires are just a bonus that i added. You will notice that if you look at most wheels they will be scraped on the edges...take a look at it. thats all these are too......i will do 500 shipped. thats no more than the cheapest on .net

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these come with wheels locks and all of the lug nuts too....the key is with them as well....lugs and the wheel locks cost 50+ from the dealer

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
nobody cares what they cost from the dealer... the reality you fail to recognize is that all 100% of cars sold come w. all 4 wheels, tires, plus a full sized spare, so you're at the mercy of the buyer, and not in the position to dictate a stiff price like that. sorry.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
plus 275 for shipping and u got urself a deal

·
Registered
707 Posts
to give you an idea, I sold mine brand new (1000) miles with lugs and all tread no dings on wheels for 400 bucks shipped...

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
damn stock wheels are going cheap now adays... I remember when I had sold a few brand new sets with tires for over 1200.00 but that was like a year and a half ago...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey lot of interested buyers....but still for sale...let me know...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i will bargain a little bit but i am not going that low...thats nuts...2 of them are worth that if you just want two??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts