Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made an extra set of parts required to do the Mini-Add-A-Circuit standalone fog mod. Just plug and play! Includes:

Mini-Add-A-Circuit, one 7.5A fuse, 4 wires cut to proper length and attached with proper sized male disconnects and shielded female disconnects.

Only thing you might need is electrical tape.

$12 shipped!

(if there's enough interest I might make kits to order as I have lots of parts left)

·
Registered
989 Posts
i never thought id see this

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I think you need to drop that price to about $5 if you want to sell something that is so simple to make. Plus we have a DIY on it already. E-bay might work for you.

I have a ton of extra wire left too. I will donate it for 10% of your profit. :lol:

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Alright, $12 shipped. all parts are new, guys. mini circuit runs about $7-9, let's say 50 cents for wire, shielded disconnects were $2.50, male disconnects $1, shipping. think about it, and i've seen posts where lazy people just wanted someone to do it for them (don't have to file down that one male disconnect, either. it fits)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
crap, i feel old...

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bganson said:
I was gonna jump on this but not if the electrical tape isn't included!! ;)
i'll tape it all together just for you

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh, if you're local i'll even help you install it if you want :)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
veteran's day bump

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
T i h o r said:
just i wonder if this for still sale?
uh, that's why i bumped it ;)

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
chado said:
Alright, $12 shipped. all parts are new, guys. mini circuit runs about $7, let's say 50 cents for wire, shielded disconnects were $2.50, male disconnects $1, shipping. think about it, and i've seen posts where lazy people just wanted someone to do it for them (don't have to file down that one male disconnect, either. it fits)

^^ good reason to justify the price. :)

the mini-add-a-circuit I found were about $9. Wires, male/female quick disconnects all cost money, factor in the few cents or a buck to ship..... I think $12/shipped is a reasonable price for something that is pretty much plug and play.
Some people don't want to deal with the time to hunt down the parts, and put in the time to make this.

good luck dude.
if you come down to the SD meet tomorrow with it, I'll give you $12bucks, if you install it for me too.. I'm lazy. :lol:

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kraze8 said:
^^ good reason to justify the price. :)

the mini-add-a-circuit I found were about $9. Wires, male/female quick disconnects all cost money, factor in the few cents or a buck to ship..... I think $12/shipped is a reasonable price for something that is pretty much plug and play.
Some people don't want to deal with the time to hunt down the parts, and put in the time to make this.

good luck dude.
if you come down to the SD meet tomorrow with it, I'll give you $12bucks, if you install it for me too.. I'm lazy. :lol:
thanks for the comments :) it would cost me more than $12 just to drive to SD though!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pre-thanksgiving day bump!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.