Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, so since I'm tired of fiddling with it and I won't have the time when I start my 80 hour a week job, I decided to put everything up related to the supercharger thats on the car now. Depending on when you want it, I can have it off in a few days and I really don't know how much it all weighs so shipping might be a bit pricey.
What you'll get:
Procharger Supercharger
Mounting Plate
Intercooler and all the pipes
Boost sensor/gauge
two EGT sensors and gauges
GReddy E-manage (blue one)
Turbo XS blow off valve

and any little odds and ends I can find when I take it all off...

What you should know:
one of the auxiliary pulleys on the mounting plate probably needs to be replaced. Its got a bit of play in it, and I just never got around to putting a new one in after it blew the second belt. Gas is better with the blower off.
The supercharger is loud as hell. Procharger says its alright and its normal since its a centrifugal blower, but when its all on and running well, damn its a great way to add some power.
The belt is a 99 inch 6 rib belt. If you change the setup, obviously that will change.
The harness on the e-manage isn't plug n play. its spliced in, and no, i don't have any of the papers for it. I'll be happy to take some detailed photos for you, though, as its coming off so you know what needs to go where.
Everything is made custom so it fits directly in. You might want to replace some parts for yourself when you get it, but you can use what you get for measurements...

The blower alone is worth about a grand on ebay, and with all the other parts and whatnot, I'm gonna say $3500. I'll work on the price, its just a starting point. If you have any questions at all, PM me, IM me at Spider9058, or call me. I'll give you the number if you want to talk...

I'd even be willing to take it off and help you put it in your car if you're around ATL. I've done enough with it to do it with my eyes closed by now.

PS... since its still in the car I won't post pics, but if you want pics of anything just let me know, its only a camera shot away.

Danny

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, well I'll open it up to parts. If you want parts to it, let me know. I know everyone needs parts every now and then. You all know what's there. if you want a piece, tell me what it is, make an offer, and I'll take some pics of it and give you some more information.

As of right now,
jroring has dibs on the plate/supercharger if he wants it

anything else is up for grabs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didnt you have a lot of problems with this kit? Did you get those worked out?
I just had to figure out what to fix. I sheared a bolt off on the bottom of the bracket because it wasn't Grade 8. I'd love to keep it all on there and drive it like the beast it is with it all connected, but I start a job in a few months and I just don't have time to deal with it. It should be in running order. I'm in the process of replacing the aux pulleys on the bracket now, but other than that there weren't any problems. I just don't have the time to fiddle with it anymore

1 - 11 of 11 Posts