Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I am looking to sell of some things of my car. I have decided to exit the show scene for now and figure I don't need the extravagant items that are on my car right now. So somethings are going up for sale. Everything for sale is in great condition. All items are coming off an award winning show car so you know I babied them. If you want them and I sell I will go in order of who ever PM's me first! You CAN NOT call dibs in this thread! If you'd like to make me an offer you're more than welcome to, but do not low ball me! Thank you for looking and let the PM's start flowing!

OEM upgraded 3000 stall Torque Convertor - $500...PENDING
Bought this to install in my car but had some last minute changes and decided I didn’t need it anymore. It is an upgraded OEM torque Convertor with the work done by PFS. It is set at a 3000 stall and supposedly makes little to no noise unlike other aftermarket torque convertors. This will give you great response and jump off the line!

Custom “L” Logo Beauty Board - $75...PENDING
Had this installed with my old trunk set up. The L is resting on a thick sturdy mesh and not that crappy chicken wire most people use. Changed up my trunk set up and no longer need this.

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Some great deals from an outstanding member. Someone needs to jump on this. :approve:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
This stuff is gonna go FAST!!

Good luck Bro!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts