Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I had some custom headlights done and I need the money more than anything, which really sucks as these are one offs.

They are 05' dark chrome inserts, painted GGP, but the rings around the headlights were left black chrome as you can see by the pics.
I'm waiting for more pics of the completed units, then I'll upload them.

These headlights have around 2k miles on them before paint, 0 miles after.

I'm letting these go for $415 w/ FREE shipping! firm.

Kane

Attachments

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
those are the ultimate hawtness! With that price, I assume the bulbs and balasts r included too? As much as I want them, I know I cannot afford them right now, so free bump for now...

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
So for that price i take it that they are full headlights? bulbs/ballasts/leveling/ect right? I want these bad but thats the only way i can justify spending that kind of money is if there a full set of lights. Let me know

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These do NOT include the lights or ballasts. The housing are pretty much brand new!

Just stock chrome housings from lexus are $460+ with NO ballast or lamps! black chrome ones are near $660!!!! These are custom painted GGP with the black chrome rings on top of all that. So $430 is waaaay more than fair! especially with the quality of the paint job.

The corner lenses are not jdm, they are just painted on the top and bottom with the middle left clear.

Kane

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
could ya post some pics of the whole housing? id like to see how different they look compared to the typical black housings everyone has done. :) oh i personally think the price is fine considering its total price shipped!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
wow those are really nice!!!

but 430 is a bit steep for me...

good luck with the sale...whoever picks those up is getting a NICE set of headlights...

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Kanine21 said:
These do NOT include the lights or ballasts. The housing are pretty much brand new!

Just stock chrome housings from lexus are $460+ with NO ballast or lamps! black chrome ones are near $660!!!! These are custom painted GGP with the black chrome rings on top of all that. So $430 is waaaay more than fair! especially with the quality of the paint job.

The corner lenses are not jdm, they are just painted on the top and bottom with the middle left clear.

Kane

Really? i got a pair of sport design ones with everything included for only 480 shipped, they were only on the car for about 10k miles too the guy said and i belive him cause they were in perfect shape. but anyways....free bump

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Bump for one of my good friends!!!

His shit is always well taken care of..

Not to mention the person that did the headlights does a SICK ASS job on the paint and quality... I have headlights from him and they are awesome..

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
lextasy623 said:
Really? i got a pair of sport design ones with everything included for only 480 shipped, they were only on the car for about 10k miles too the guy said and i belive him cause they were in perfect shape. but anyways....free bump
That's cause they were used for 10k. If they're in good shape then you got a steal!!! good job! lol

I just know what they retail for new and these look brand new!!!! no big rock chips or anything in the lenses, just small little guys that don't really show up.

Sorry about lagging on getting pics of the completed units, they look bad ass though!!!

Kane

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bumpage for the pics! and my bday! hahaha (yes, at 30, I'm shameless!)

Kane

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chrisCARL0S said:
Bump for Kane. Thanks for letting Danny borrow your tools for me to use, which ended up being a massacre :lol:
Haha, I heard there was some blood shed. If you guys didnt keep trying to use the tools sexually, you'd be fine! I told you, wrong type of tools for that stuff!

Kane

1 - 20 of 28 Posts