Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no shipping yet? i'll take them if your willing to ship

Well, it doesnt seem like anyone else wants them so why not. Did you want the shocks? or I can take them off for you and just ship the springs. I think the shocks are blown so they would be useless. Where are you located? Give me a zipcode, and ill give you the shipping charges.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Well, it doesnt seem like anyone else wants them so why not. Did you want the shocks? or I can take them off for you and just ship the springs. I think the shocks are blown so they would be useless. Where are you located? Give me a zipcode, and ill give you the shipping charges.
Sweet, nah I won't need the shocks. Just the springs is fine. Does this mean lower price since i'm gettin just the springs? ;) haha. I'm located in Cedar Rapids, IA 52404. Thing is though I don't get paid till friday, so thats when i can make the payment. only 2 days away.......:)

travis

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
This is an awesome price, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet, nah I won't need the shocks. Just the springs is fine. Does this mean lower price since i'm gettin just the springs? ;) haha. I'm located in Cedar Rapids, IA 52404. Thing is though I don't get paid till friday, so thats when i can make the payment. only 2 days away.......:)

travis

Ok cool, I dont mind waiting till then if its for sure? Nice try trying to lower the price though, ;) umm, Im thinking 20-25lbs for the springs from 92677 to 52404 usps was saying $20.41 parcel post, 6days, and 29.85 for priority mail, 2 days. Thats from the website. I can probably get that lower if i ship them from work since we have a corp account with fedex and DHL. Let me know and ill hold them for you if someone else might be interested.

Edgar

·
Registered
649 Posts
i c, hm...still thinking about it, lol. still confused on what to do. these bounce at all with stock shocks? if someone wants to get them before me, thats fine. but i'll keep ya updated on what im gonna do by friday.

travis

·
Registered
198 Posts
H&R's sold to me :) (as soon as I get your paypal address that is)

THANKS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts