Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage of spare IS300 accessories. Don't have a need for the cover now that I've had a garage forever. Great for those of you leaving home and going to school.

Car cover is a from http://www.calcarcover.com/default.aspx in the Noah material and is a premium multilayer cover.

Designed for hot and dry climates, Noah® provides a strong barrier to dust, dirt and other pollutants. A breathable material, it is soft on the inside and will never scratch. It is great for both indoor and outdoor use.
Used less than 20 times and is in excellent condition. Only blemish is a small burn around the exhaust tip. Learned that lesson real quick to tuck the cover away from the tip when it is hot. Comes complete with strap, lock, key, and storage bag.

Paid over $250 new with all accessories.

Asking $100 shipped obo. SOLD!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
sorry, i mis read it, its made for hot and dry climates i need one for hot/wet/dry so i was looking for the storm weave, but good luck on the sale. this is an awesome car cover(top of the line) at a ebay price, someone get this want last long

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Were in cali are you located? Interested...

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm where you are...in San Diego. Scripps Ranch.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys...Gandy IS 350 has dibs at this point. He has until this evening to make good on the payment and then it's his.

If that doesn't go through...I will contact the next person on the list.

Thanks for the interest.

Paul

Reactions: Gandy IS 350

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for being honest Gandy IS 350...

SoCAlISLex is up is to bat.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts