Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a used C-West front bumper that was repainted black onyx 3 months ago. Asking $400.

I also have C-West side skirts that are also painted black onyx. There is a minor scratch on the right side skirt. You would probably have to repain the right side skirt. PM me for pictures. Asking $300.

Local buyers only because shipping a bodykit is a hassle. I live in Laguna Niguel, CA. PM me if you're serious about buying.

·
Registered
727 Posts
hey i am very interested in the rear bumper you decide to part it out.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I want the rear bumper and I can come up there whenever the hell you want me to! :D Just matters how much? and will you part it out? Might be interested in the side skirts as well. How is the paint and fitment on the rear and sides? Fitment is supposed to be perfect for c-west right? :-?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
DegoIS said:
I want the rear bumper and I can come up there whenever the hell you want me to! :D Just matters how much? and will you part it out? Might be interested in the side skirts as well. How is the paint and fitment on the rear and sides? Fitment is supposed to be perfect for c-west right? :-?
just buy the whole kit :D then part out the front

the fitment is VERY GOOD.. i would say perfect cuz its the real deal.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
peterc said:
DegoIS said:

I would, but I just don't have the money right now. I got first dibs on rear and most likely sides though. The guy above would take the front so I think it's all good! :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
DegoIS said:
peterc said:
DegoIS said:

I would, but I just don't have the money right now. I got first dibs on rear and most likely sides though. The guy above would take the front so I think it's all good! :D
jchen doesn't want to ship.. :-?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The guy in the bay area wants the front. ^ He might come down here? :-?

<1NewLexIS300>

Can you pick it up?

Dude, Peter, help me out here, I'm not trying ot jack him on anything, I just don't want the front bumper. I already have my L-sportline front that I like. I am sick of the side skirts and rear bumper though. I know you are his friend and are looking out for him though, so it's cool.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
DegoIS said:
The guy in the bay area wants the front. ^ He might come down here? :-?

<1NewLexIS300>

Can you pick it up?

Dude, Peter, help me out here, I'm not trying ot jack him on anything, I just don't want the front bumper. I already have my L-sportline front that I like. I am sick of the side skirts and rear bumper though. I know you are his friend and are looking out for him though, so it's cool.
I am just trying to help both sides to sell/buy the kit. Maybe you can work out something out with 1NewLex seperately?? cuz it is very difficult in jchen's position to ship it right now, no box. Btw, he had the kit for sell at $1500 at the beginning, so I believe its a good price right now @ $1300.

Heres a breakdown, $1500 for the kit only, and $800-1000 for paint (Jchen had his painted at a VERY reputable shop in SoCal called 20/20, they did numerous cover cars, so the price for paint was well over that). Plus the front bumper is only 2 month old, so I believe its hell of a deal already.

thats my 2cents :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I know it's a good deal! I just simply don't have the money for the front right now, even if I didn't want to keep it, so I am hoping that someone else wants the front. I want the side skirts too and might have enough money for those, but I don't know yet. I can give you $800 for the rear and sides picked up. How is that J chen? :D I don't think I am low-balling you because the front bumper is $640 (I believe). If you do the math and split up the kit at appropriate values according to the msrp, it makes sense what I am offering. So... let me know. :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
DegoIS said:
I know it's a good deal! I just simply don't have the money for the front right now, even if I didn't want to keep it, so I am hoping that someone else wants the front. I want the side skirts too and might have enough money for those, but I don't know yet. I can give you $800 for the rear and sides picked up. How is that J chen? :D I don't think I am low-balling you because the front bumper is $640 (I believe). If you do the math and split up the kit at appropriate values according to the msrp, it makes sense what I am offering. So... let me know. :D
just get him a buyer for the front bumper @ $500 picked up.. i am sure he'll do it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
peterc said:
DegoIS said:
just get him a buyer for the front bumper @ $500 picked up.. i am sure he'll do it. :wink:
SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS FOR $500!!!! GREAT DEAL!!!! :D :D

I'm going to bed, I'll check this in the morning :lol:

·
Registered
389 Posts
does the c-west front fit perfectly or you gotta do some adjusting?

and what if you get the replica...does that fit well 2??
or anyone know from experience?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
celicaboi said:

please take a minute to read the replies to this post. your first question have been answered already. Secondly, you should post the question about the replica in 'inside out' OR search. But to answer your question, some replica fits okay, some needs a lot of modding.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you guys end up woring sometihng out by parting out the kit, I would like to have the side skirts and MAYBE the front bumper. Let me know with a Private message

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
peterc said:
celicaboi said:

please take a minute to read the replies to this post. your first question have been answered already. Secondly, you should post the question about the replica in 'inside out' OR search. But to answer your question, some replica fits okay, some needs a lot of modding.
Ahhhhhhhhhh he lives in toronto :cry: I got excited for a minute

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
nayahrichard said:
If you guys end up woring sometihng out by parting out the kit, I would like to have the side skirts and MAYBE the front bumper. Let me know with a Private message
DAMN IT, you live in georgia. He said NO SHIPPING!!!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
LexusCruiser said:
I like the way everyone is negotiating a deal on Jchens stuff without him in the conversation :D
peterc's his biotch... :lol: j/p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts