Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Re: FS: Brand New Remote Starter

ISzBest said:
Hey everyone this is a brand new remote starter that works with the stock key. All key functions are retained and there are some safety features, pm me if interested. Like compustar but not nearly the price. Compustars are liek 400 installed or something, i can ship this for $199 installed w/ picture'd directions and all, i also have a shop here in so cal if you'd like to have it installed by a reputable shop. I believe install price is $289 from the shop. Serious buyers i even have a video of it on the car. Let me know, thanks,

David
did you guys get it to work w/ the windows roll down holding the unlock button like in a ES300? and can you guys make it roll up somehow?

G

·
^^^ this is all done w/ the remote , possibly pressing the trunk button 3 times can make the windows go up? if you guys can make the windows go down and up w/ the stock remote i will be interested in buying one. :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, thanx about the inquiry.

If you press lock button 3 times it starts the car, once more and it shuts it off. A safety measure= you must unlock once (press it once) then press lock 3 times, that way security is in tact. Also the doors remain locked when started. Then u simply unlock and get in and stick key in ignition.

As of yet, we don't have a feature of rolling up windows, however, i'm sure if u purchase now, once it's developed (still in the works) you'll be recognized for your remote start and rewarded with gettin it (the windows) cheaper. Thanks,

David

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
when the engine starts...does it turn on the electronics too??? (say it's at nighttime...and i left the light to auto-mode...and when i turn off my car before i left the system on w/ music...a/c on...etc)... :-?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes the electronics work. When car starts at night, in auto mode, lights will go on , ac works, and music works. Dave you can check it out in person if u want. just call my cell .

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the electronics work. When car starts at night, in auto mode, lights will go on , ac works, and music works. Dave you can check it out in person if u want. just call my cell . its perfect for any FI for cooling/warmin up purposes.

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
Wow, thats pretty dang cool.

Whats the install take? Could it be DIY or do you have to install it? Should a pro shop install it?

Did develop and build this kit yourself?

Do you only have one of them? It seems like a few of us are interested...

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
and if you're interested in product development... I'd rather have an auto way to close all my windows and sunroof than open them... both would be best but it'd be cool if I could get out without having to sit and roll everything up.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
>>Talked to everyone either w/ an AIM or PM, if i dind't let me know and we can set it up. Thanks,

David

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
I presume not applicable to Manuals eh....?

too bad there cannot be some kind of auto defeat if the car is left in gear....??? obviously it can onlky work in neutral... DOH!!!

but if yall can get the key oto do the window or sunroof deal that would not mater if yer car was Auto or Stick right... that would be cool for all the Stick drivers

edg
ed

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually Edg. it will work w/ the neutral, but the shop that i recommend for the installs wont do it cuz of liability on them. But it will.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's always recommended to have a shop do the install, if you PM me i can fill you in on the shop that is doing them. It comes w/ picture'd instructions, step by step.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts