Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this a long time ago for my IS. Never took it out of the box. From prolexperformance.com:

Developed by Pro Lex Performance using the principles applied on the race circuit. Blending form with function, the PLP Underbody Panel features high-quality durable T5052 lightweight aluminum construction. The PLP front Underbody Panel smoothes airflow under the front of the IS300 by covering open air pockets in the frontal area from spoiler to behind the wheels reducing positive lift at speed using factory bolt locations.

With strategically placed louvers, the front Underbody Panel actively ventilates hot engine compartment temperatures. The panel also incorporates a easy access oil drain plug opening while providing vital protection the flimsy factory counter part does not offer.

Prolex offers this for $205 shipped...I'll do $190 SHIPPED.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
figures, wrx owner!!

doesn't even own a is300, everyone should help him KEEP this item for the fact that he needs something to remember his is300 by.

i kept the emblems and spare tire off my 2001.

David

·
Registered
575 Posts
this is the same guy that sold me a "jdm altezza sports grill in good conidition"
than when i recieved it, it came with a missing tab.
no wonder he sold me it to me for a $100... :-?
he "claims it was cause of the shipping"
too bad i didnt find a broken tab piece in the box.
and the box was taped very well.
i guess it magically found its way out the box :pissed:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
POOF (it's magic)

David

·
Registered
712 Posts
is300soon said:
POOF (it's magic)

David
"I got the MAGIC STICK... If I can hit (BassMan097) once, I can hit twice.... I'll show you Magic.... What, What.....MAGIC"

David.... U are the MAN!!!! I can count on you to give me a god deal and bring a smile to my face! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow...you guys are gay...and Mr Hong, i guess you're still bitter about that. But the funny thing is, when you posted like a little bitch after i sold you the grille everyone was on my side and said that it was damaged in the shipping. haha, yes i remember that was funny...BTW, how much whp does the cupholder/armrest combo add?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
575 Posts
BassMan097 said:
wow...you guys are ghey...and Mr Hong, i guess you're still bitter about that. But the funny thing is, when you posted like a little bitch after i sold you the grille everyone was on my side and said that it was damaged in the shipping. haha, yes i remember that was funny...BTW, how much whp does the cupholder/armrest combo add?? :lol: :lol:
ha..........comedian eh?
haha...
real funny...
only funny thing i see is that you got a wrx. :roll:

·
Registered
495 Posts
i know the is300 is no match for the wrx. .WRX can out handle and get up to speed faster than the IS can. the IS is simply a poser sports car. cant wait untill untill i get rid of mine and get some real power. i.e. m3, g35. lexus isnt in the market for speed, there in it for luxury which is still something the IS greatly lacks.

just my opinion
sorry bassman so interupt your sale. good luck

dennis

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
SanDiegoLexus said:
i know the is300 is no match for the wrx. .WRX can out handle and get up to speed faster than the IS can. the IS is simply a poser sports car. cant wait untill untill i get rid of mine and get some real power. i.e. m3, g35. lexus isnt in the market for speed, there in it for luxury which is still something the IS greatly lacks.

just my opinion
sorry bassman so interupt your sale. good luck

dennis
so go get rid of it already

SStanley

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I feel your pain dennis...But there is a light at the end of the tunnel...Might I suggest a base/track model 350Z...there are turbo/supercharger kits out for it already that will make great power...Obviously, you also have the evo/sti decision. G35 is nice, but i'd rather have the 350Z...IMO, M3 is a rip off...for that money, Z06 all the way...just my thoughts...

·
Registered
495 Posts
hey martyhead are you going to go f-uck yourself now. that would be nice.

bassman i really like the g35 becuase of the luxury options that the 350z lacks. the 350z is super sporty and is just overall sweet. but the z06 is the only way to go. so nice and so fast. we have a wrx sti with the factory brembos at our chevy/suburu store next to the lexus dealership i work at and that car is bad ass. comes with kit and other sweet options.

goodluck with the sale

dennis

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Dennis,
I got a better Idea than f*uckin myself. How about we go in buisness together so we can fu*k everyone by charging them full retail? How bout dem apples beoitch? :shame:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts