Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a BRAND NEW in the box Pioneer P9400 Head Unit. This is the top of the line headunit. I was going to install this in my car, but I have come across some tough times with money so my loss is your gain. I purchased this from crutchfield.com for $799 + shipping. I only opened the box to verify that everything was in there. It will be available to ship out NO LATER THAN NEXT WEDNESDAY so PM me or post here if you are interested. The deck is at my cousin's house and I will be heading over there in the next few days. First person to pay gets it.

$600 shipped to your door. The link below shows some specs on it. Thanks for looking.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/CDA/CarProducts/CarProductDetails/0,1429,32409,00.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^ PM me or post here if interested. If my post count is making people scared, you can PM me and we will work something out as to where nothing can go wrong. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks for the heads up. I knew crutchfield was expensive, but I had no idea etronics had it for so low. I did check ebay though and they were selling REFURBISHED units for $450-550 so thats what I based it on. Now that I see etronics has new units for so low, I will let mine go for $500 SHIPPED. Anyone interested can post here or PM. Its ready to ship! Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts