Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this kit in February, but never installed it. Now i'm selling the car and it's time to get rid of it. The only thing i did to it was paint the bottle IBP to match the car. Other then that, everything is still wrapped up in the original packaging. I paid $650, willing to sell if for $550 shipped......

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
IBP cool that's my color. what is included in the kit is it complete or would I need to get other stuff to make it happen.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The kit comes complete with bottle, wiring, etc. It's ready to go. All you have to do is install it. About the installation it all depends on your mechanical background and how confident you are.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
can you list the kit or what's included. e.g.; bottle heater and bottle opener, shot, pills, .... etc..

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the specs......

Sport Compact All EFI "Stage One" Single Nozzle Nitrous System: Utilizing the patented "Shark" nozzle, these systems are fully adjustable, 35,50,75 horsepower for 4 cylinder and V-6 applications, and up to 150h.p. for V-8 and V-12 cars. These systems require no engine modifications, operate on stock fuel pumps, and require no timing retards. The ultimate solution to make your import a "Rocket". Any horsepower settings above the recommended levels require "NX Power Booster" fuel additive to prevent detonation. Kit comes with 10 lb bottle.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can anyone please buy my kit??? I really need the money so i can finish my other project.....someone make me an offer please....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts