Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have some brand new lightweight FLIK Artic-S Racing Wheels available.
I thought I ordered them in Anthracite but I was delivered them in regular Alloy color... the dealer won't replace them, thus I am forced to try to sell them...

SIZE: 17" x 7"
**They are the exact dimensions and lug pattern of our stock wheels so no modifcations will be nessecary nor will you need to buy tires**

PRICE: $90 per Wheel + shipping
** So the TOTAL would be $360!! + Shipping!!

DESCRIPTION: They are alloy or silver in color and have a Polished Lip and Polished Center (they look their best in motion!)

I know I'm taking quite a loss, but I just want to make room financially to order the right ones again. It sucks but what can I say, I'm a perfectionist!

I have put them on the car, but haven't driven more than 3 miles on them from work to home. I will be taking them off this weekend so that I can sell them.

HERE ARE SOME PICS:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As you all can imagine, I have already have quite a few PMs of people who want them.

(DAMN! I think I priced them too friggin cheap... *kickin self in ballz*)

Anyway, sit tight. I will contact all of you in the order that you have all contacted me and who ever arranges things with me the quickest will get the wheels.

I'll let you all know.

FUGG! I knew I should've started higher. (You'd think I wasn't a salesman or something FUGG! LOL!)

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey, check ur PM... what kinds of tires are they comin with?

·
Registered
422 Posts
actually i PMed him before he put them on sale, sorry pal :chill:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts