Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got these Exel Ennio wheels, but they won't fit over my Supra brakes so I have no other choice than to sell them.

Set of 4 18x8 wheels. +45 offset. Silver color. 5x114.3. Never even driven on, just test mounted!

$520 Pick-up!
$600 Shipped!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
hey hommie.. free shipping is for WHEEL AND TIRES not for just wheels... Give them a call, pretend to buy the wheels and you will see all the little itty bitty costs that shady ass company will throw at you..

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
hey hommie.. free shipping is for WHEEL AND TIRES not for just wheels... Give them a call, pretend to buy the wheels and you will see all the little itty bitty costs that shady ass company will throw at you..

yeah, probably. That company is shady. I bought a set from them and wasn't too psyched with their asswipe employees and shitty customer service.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
yea i will never deal with them ever again.... they are too shady, throw too many hidden costs that arent listed on thier website, and list wheels that they dont even have in stock or they cant get in stock... REALLY shady...

at least people can look at it this way... buy from this seller and not worry about all the shadyness or buy from wheel max and piss your pants from being worried.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I know, I bent one rim and called them to get it replaced with their "warranty program". Of course it isn't in stock, so I keep calling back every few weeks. Finally, when they do have it in stock, my warranty was up by one day. The lady told me that since I didn't go through some other process, I'm SOL. I was thinking, wow, that is really crappy service. Granted I was one day late, but the other times I called nobody informed me of another process or that I was nearing my warranty expiring.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
$550 shipped from Wheelmax, bro. I just got off the phone with the guy.

Price has gotta' drop.

·
Registered
924 Posts
shipping is free on wheel max for just rims i checked. However if you buy from superman you can get it now and avoid the shadyness of wheelmax

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I waited 2 weeks to receive these wheels, but you don't have to! They gave me the wrong offset, so it won't work with my brakes. They are being shady a$$ mother f&*^^@, and won't give me the right wheels without me paying for shipping. My loss is your gain. These wheels will fit with any IS with any drop with stock brakes.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
01lexusON19s said:
he said he "test mounted" them, might wanna read next time.
"test mounted" does not necessarily mean tires were installed on the wheels. You can test the fitment of wheels without tires.

Good luck with the sale Simon! If you were willing to ship I'd consider these wheels myself.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts