Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - Brand new 18" Stern ST-8 HYPER MESH II **PRICE LOWERED** SOCAL BUYERS NO SHPPNG

i have a set of brand new Stern ST-8 HYPER MESH II 18x8.5 in gloss black, everything is still in box only opened to check the condition. im asking for $700 obo + shipping. prefer pick up.

here's a better picture of it.

i found some pictures of an GS400 with these rims.. looks sexy.

my email is [email protected] or you can call (702) 327-5810, i am located in las vegas.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
are sterns japanese?? I think I saw them on some jdm cars before...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Stern, a Japanese wheel design manufactured by Golden Apple provides satisfaction to the ultimate car enthusiast. When consumers step up to Stern, they step above the competition. Spinning the reflection of design on the deepest wheel lips will make an impression when rolling on Stern wheels.

http://www.sternwheels.com/

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ thanks for putting that up.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump... make me offers.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP.. price lowered. $700 obo + shipping.

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Bump for a nice set of wheels AND a great price! Best wishes.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i like these wheels but im waiting to sell my old rims plus a few other things i have laying around. if i get the cash in time i would be intrested in these. the link i posted a while back isnt working right now so i want to ask, is the lip chrome right? what would be shipped to 75208?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for a nice set of wheels AND a great price! Best wishes.
thanks mayo!

i like these wheels but im waiting to sell my old rims plus a few other things i have laying around. if i get the cash in time i would be intrested in these. the link i posted a while back isnt working right now so i want to ask, is the lip chrome right? what would be shipped to 75208?
the lip is chrome, or so called "machine finish". pm sent to you about the shipping cost. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
UGH** get me a towel..

Bump!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts