Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 02' OEM Style Trunk Lip Spoiler. It is unpainted and has never been used or mounted. I paid $270 shipped for it brand new from spoiler depot. Willing to sell for $150 + shipping /OBO.

If you would like more information or pictures feel free to either post here, PM me, AIM me ( Pmpn A Lex 808 ), E-mail me
( [email protected] ), or call me @ ( 351-4271 ).

Brand New Unpainted 02' OEM Style Trunk Lip Spoiler- $150 + shipping/OBO

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Re: FS: Brand New 02' OEM Trunk Lip Spoiler

R808IS300 said:
I have a brand new 02' Trunk Lip Spoiler. It is unpainted and has never been used or mounted. I paid $270 shipped for it brand new from spoiler depot. Willing to sell for $240 shipped OBO.
I can get one for $187 shipped to my door!!!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: Brand New 02' OEM Trunk Lip Spoiler

2Fast4U said:
R808IS300 said:
I have a brand new 02' Trunk Lip Spoiler. It is unpainted and has never been used or mounted. I paid $270 shipped for it brand new from spoiler depot. Willing to sell for $240 shipped OBO.
I can get one for $187 shipped to my door!!!
Well if you look where I am from it says Hawaii.........it cost me almost $85 to ship to my home. That's why it says OBO.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?A=20&S=07134.jpg&idProduct=10&idB=

It says $259 + shipping.............Only the first one on e-bay is selling for $115 and that is the same guy I got it from. I paid that much because shipping to Hawaii was $85, I wish you guys understood that we get ass raped on shipping charges because everything has to be air shipped.

New Price $150 + shipping/OBO/color].................................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
R808IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing