Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These came off of SupraGOM's car when I bought it. They are pretty nice,, real shiny thick powder coat and new falken's, I just dont need two sets of wheels. I'm located in el paso FAR west texas. Pick up is preferred but I will ship if the buyer pays. Oh, I also have a set of OEM center caps that need to be painted black that I will throw in. $500(+paypal fee)obo

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok guys, I thought I had a scale to weigh these but I dont. Anyone know the weight of a oem wheel+tire? As soon as I get that I will pm some shipping quotes. Sorry about that

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Hmmm, I'm about 4 hrs west of EPT over here in AZ. This is pretty tempting, as I need some OEMs.

I'll have to get back to you.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i have several sets of wheels, and some other shit of you were looking to trade as well. but i need a set of stockies for one of my is300's

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
These are purty!

Your basically get a sweet deal, nice wheels, new tires. If I lived closer I swoop the up.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i might even be able to get someone to meet up with you in TX. how far from dallas/ft. worth are you? waco?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm pretty damn far, at least 8-10 hrs from dallas. I'm not looking for trades at this moment.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
id buy them straight up then. shipped to 07001(business) or 08861(residence)

·
Registered
58 Posts
So who has got first pick of these??? Need to know cause, If i dont get these i will need to order tires else where.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
eva, go ahead and take next buyer. the shipping is really just too much to justify buying them. i can PC some oem wheels i have here for less, so it doesnt make sense for me to buy new ones.

these should sell relatively quick!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts