Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my recently painted black onyx L-Sportline front bumper.. As much as i hate to part with it, but the time as come for changes.

This bumper has been extensively worked on to fit properly to line up against the fenders and the front grill area has been modified so any grill will fit like STOCK. Fog light area has been modified so the stock fogs will fit perfect as well.

The bumper itself has been professionally painted by a good shop and was painted with PPG paints and color sanded for no orange peel. There are only 2 or 3 tiny rock chips way at the bottom.

my asking price is $450 obo... will ship at owners expense.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your PM has been replied with details man....

lsportline sure is sexy... but its time for me to change my shit...

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that might be a possibility! still waiting for the first person that PMed me to get back to me along with the other locals... i will ship if no body local works out..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
if it was in MSM i would so be on it. Other then that BUMP for you!!

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bennyboy said:
Malek you just got that painted you tard

i know, ide hate to part with it cuz it looks so damn good and classy for a full bumper, but there are other things i have in mind. I thought about keeping it and going on with my other plans, but i dont have the space for it, nor is it logical.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
bump for a homie and former manaray member. Malek is a perfectionist when it comes to his car, so you won't be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts