Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black neo customized REPLICA front and rear bumper for sale(full fiberglass bumpers, not lips). I can have pics up later tonight. I bought these used but I never put them on my car. I do not know how fitment is. I am pretty sure you have to remove your crashbar. I washed and waxed it. Looks like it might need repainting. Reason for selling is beause I need the cash and I need room in the garage. I want to sell this REAL soon and would like for only local buyers please! I live in orange county, ca. If I dont sell this soon, it might be trash. So let me know!

$75 each
$145 for both

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
This has to be a joke. But if not, I'll take em. PM me. I don't live in OC, but I'll pay for shipping costs plus an extra $100 for your trouble.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
RealIS said:
No joke. I have no boxes to ship them in so, how can I get boxes that fit?
When I shipped my C-West body kit I bought 2 Wardrobe boxes (for moving) and put one half in the first box, the other half in the second box.
The boxes overlaped so I just taped them up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek: This is my fault. I was wondering why you guys were going crazy about this. I didnt mention that it is a REPLICA. :oops: Sorry... :oops:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
who did u get them from, if they can show me pics of it on the car then i want the front!

David

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sale is pending to a local buyer. Sorry for all that are out-of-state :-?
Those who havent recieved PMs back(so many), it is because of this.
Will keep you all updated.
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, looks like all of my buyers have backed out (buyers for both front and rear).

Please PM me if you are SERIOUS about buying! I have many people wanting separate pieces, if you are one of them, PM me and we can schedual a meet or pickup. First person to picks them up gets it.

These need to go!

Thanks!!!

Edit: I have recieved many PMs about fitment. I do not know how the fitment is. I never installed this on my car. I am sorry that I cannot answer that question.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts