Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A complete set of 4 L-tuned/Eibach Prokit Springs mounted on Bilstein Shocks (25k miles)

All 4 springs / shocks are mounted and ready to install however one of the "long bolts "on the strut assembly for the driver's side broke off (refer to pic below) so I would recommend that whoever picks this up to use the strut assembly from their own car.

*SOLD*

Prices are FIRM and lowballers will be ignored so please do not pollute this thread. So Cal pickup is preferred but will ship at buyers expense. I'm in the Rosemead / San Gabriel / Irwindale area and local members are more than welcome to drop by to inspect items.

You may contact me on aim: toymachine40k or email: [email protected] if you're interested or have any enquiries.

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
You have PM.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
no, My car wasn't factory L-Tuned. It took me 4 years to slowly piece everything together to make it an actual L-Tuned but sadly, I've parted everything out and this is the last of it.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Hey Jon wassup! I vouch for this guy. Good deal on the spring and shock combo :approve:

Your L-Tuned body kit gone?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jon wassup! I vouch for this guy. Good deal on the spring and shock combo :approve:

Your L-Tuned body kit gone?
Thanks Freddie! Yea, sold the kit a while back...

I vouch for Jon too, great guy, would pick this up if i had the money.
Thanks Allen!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ey jon... isn't the prokit a 1" drop? i wasn't looking to go anything lower than that

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
BUMP for an O.K. guy, so are you totally stock now Jon? Did you ever find my TRD badge for my grill, lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you are willing to split the springs and shocks, and find a buyer for the shocks, I'll grab the springs from you. Just let me know.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you are willing to split the springs and shocks, and find a buyer for the shocks, I'll grab the springs from you. Just let me know.

damnn.
i was thinking the same thing!
haha.

i just wanted the springs!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am interested. Call me up

PMd you my number.

I have some questions and am ready to buy, if you still have them.

Ken

1 - 17 of 17 Posts