Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You heard right....I have a used B&M short shifter. I had it on my '02 IS300 for approximately 50-60k miles. I ABSOLUTELY loved this thing!!! Best mod I ever did to my car! Doesn't include any hardware.

I am selling cause I lost my car in a battle between me and black ice & a tree...I lost :whine:

Asking $150 + shipping OBO, I know you can buy it new for $185, but since it is discontinued and it is a shifter...used is as good as new. Chance to pick up possibly the best IS short shifter for under current available price.

email me if you are interested: [email protected]

pictures are available at Picasa Web Albums - Patrick Mergler - B&M Short Shi... (these are the pictures when I installed the product.)

Patrick

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Pictures you have looks exactly like the Ralco RZ SS. I like the Ralco RZ that I have....couldn't wait long enough to get the B&M....plus was cheaper too. G/L on the sale bro.

·
Registered
193 Posts
so it doesn't come with any hardware? what's missing/required for the install? and would you be willing to ship to canada? thanks and g/l.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so it doesn't come with any hardware? what's missing/required for the install? and would you be willing to ship to canada? thanks and g/l.

You can reuse the stock hardware. All you need is the 4 screws and the mounting plate from the OEM.

I will have to go ask the shipping place but I don't think that will be a problem. If you are interested let me know and I can quote it and let you know the shipping cost.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If agent_orange doesn't want it then next in line for it is:
1. I_shifter - 12:15 am
2. lexusngermany07 - 5:15 am

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
**UGH** bump for a sick friggin shifter..ULTIMATLY the best for me! shift go from Broom sweeps to Hoover Vac..instant shiftin you will have to adjust to the stupid DBW.

GOOD LUCK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts