Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting these up for a good friend of mine who's also a member here but can't post from work. These are Axis Mods, 18x7.5 5x100/114.3 et42 w/2.0" polished lip. The tires are Dunlop FM901 225/35/18's. Rears have about 75% and the fronts have 90+%. Asking $1200 plus shipping or best offer.

·
Registered
952 Posts
bump.... the rims look great

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
How much would shipping be to Orlando, FL 32804?

·
Registered
952 Posts
i am the one with the rims. I was out of town and emailed him the pictures of the rims. It would be $180.00 est. for shipping FEDEX Ground

·
Registered
952 Posts
u can pm me if you would like. They were on my 02 IS300 but not when it was totalled. The stock rims with snow tires were on when it was totalled. My supra has wider rims and tires and i got an suv for my wife now so the Axis Rims have to go. i love them.

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
did they clear the brake calipers? or did you have to use a spacer?
rubbing issues? etc?

·
Registered
952 Posts
i do have the lugs somewhere. the locks were shot so they would need to be replaced. i'll look and see what i have as far as lugs.

·
Registered
952 Posts
they did clear my brake calipers in the rear no problem and also in the front until i put new break pads in. REAR WHEEL WON'T NEED SPACER. When i did that they wouldn't clear the calipers. I was getting the calipers painted absolute red also so i had them grind the fronts slightly and had no other problems at all. I would recommend putting a spacer in. I had my car lowered as you can see in the picture so i wanted to be as safe as i could from hitting the fenders on these bumpy roads and steep driveways. Everything worked just fine and looked awsome. very clean setup.

·
Registered
952 Posts
thanks, i love these rims and i don't want to sell them but have nothing to put them on and am happy with my current vehicle setups.

·
Registered
952 Posts
i would not be interested in selling without the tires. I have no need for the tires so would be pointless to sell without the tires.

·
Registered
952 Posts
just curious, what size tires do you already have, are you putting the rims on an IS300?

·
Registered
952 Posts
just curious, what size tires do you already have, are you putting the rims on an IS300?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts