Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This roof wing is brand new, never installed. I decided to not install it with the rest of my kit because I felt it my car would look too accessorized. Double sided tape is already on it. I'm asking $250 shipped to your door. I don't have any pictures of it, but I'm sure if you did a search on this site you will find some. You can post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. And remember, this roof wing is already painted GGP. Thanks!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
IS-is-SWEET said:
This roof wing is brand new, never installed. I decided to not install it with the rest of my kit because I felt it my car would look too accessorized. Double sided tape is already on it. I'm asking $250 shipped to your door. I don't have any pictures of it, but I'm sure if you did a search on this site you will find some. You can post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. And remember, this roof wing is already painted GGP. Thanks!
Hey...

I am interested in the wing....
But maybe we can set something up... So you don't have to ship, and i can test fit on my car to see if color match is good.....

Thanx - Let me know
Joe Z :chill:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
1NewLexIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing