Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This roof wing is brand new, never installed. I decided to not install it with the rest of my kit because I felt it my car would look too accessorized. Double sided tape is already on it. I'm asking $250 shipped to your door. I don't have any pictures of it, but I'm sure if you did a search on this site you will find some. You can post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. And remember, this roof wing is already painted GGP. Thanks!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
IS-is-SWEET said:
This roof wing is brand new, never installed. I decided to not install it with the rest of my kit because I felt it my car would look too accessorized. Double sided tape is already on it. I'm asking $250 shipped to your door. I don't have any pictures of it, but I'm sure if you did a search on this site you will find some. You can post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. And remember, this roof wing is already painted GGP. Thanks!
Hey...

I am interested in the wing....
But maybe we can set something up... So you don't have to ship, and i can test fit on my car to see if color match is good.....

Thanx - Let me know
Joe Z :chill:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts