Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling both for $180 OBO !!! ((SO CALI))

IS300 JDM Altezza Smoked wind deflecters-

This Altezza wind visor has the Word Altezza in carbon fiber as shown in the picture. The smoked visor already comes with 3m double sided tape to apply directly to your IS300. Installation in 5 minutes. Note: The tape is VERY strong so you have only one chance to apply the wind visor. In Japan they use these wind deflector to limit wind noise and also allow you to lower your window without any water coming inside the cabin when it rains.

IS300 Carbon Fiber Door Pillars-

High quality Carbon Fiber Door pillars for your Lexus IS300. Real Carbon Fibre coated with a soft like gel. UV coated to prevent fading.

btw u might want to replace the 3M tape on both the visors and pillars. very cheap and can be bought at Home Depot. installation is DIY if u like ill help u install them on your car. :lol:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
jesus michael u are adding to your supply of carbon fiber..ur car is like C/F costco on wheels...but i like it =]

bump

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
LoodaChris821 said:
if this is still up for sale... your only willing to ship as a set? for 180?

a little advice...

I would NOT buy from a BANNED member. ;)

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
1SikAltezza said:
hope u realize that this thread is over a year old....and the seller has been banned from my.is......
that is just ludacris.

·
Back road boosting
3,517 Posts
Chigger said:
that is just ludacris.

HAHA

Times are tough, standards are high. Be more selective with your reputation. You must show some love to other members before giving it to Chigger again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts