Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Northeast Ohio.
Prices include US shipping and paypal fees!

1. IS300 GE Ignition Coilpacks complete w/ coils. 50k miles of use, pulled in good working condition. $175 shipped, OBO

2. JDM Toyota Altezza grill. lat black w/ red altezza emblem. for IS300. Very good condition with all tabs intact. Paint has some rock chips and could use a respray or polish. $125 shipped

3. Tial Wastegate Springs. 1 4psi small yellow spring and 1 9psi small blue spring. MINT $20 each shipped

4. Custom 2.5" axle back muffler. Local pickup only! with less then 100miles of use on IS300 chasis. 2.5" nonbaffled free flowing muffler, brand is unknown but the polished stainless finish is nice despite sitting in my garage for some time. Tip is 4.5" and piping is crush bent. Sounded very nice- not loud by any means but a mild deep tone when getting on the throttle. This was orginally on a straight bpipe eliminating the oem bpipe..the cut is somewhere in between (longer then then axle back, not long enough to replace bpipe portion - see comparison pic below). $50 local pickup only

5. SOLD Garrett GT35 turbo. Just bought this from a supra owner on Thursday and have already changed my plans. I was told it was professionally rebuilt/balanced by Garrett and has 2,000 miles of 15psi use. Garrett compressor cover, all garrett standard bearings (NOT BB), chra and fins. The exhaust housing is a Master Power to utilize a t4 flange! Good working condition. .70 m43 3" inlet .68 a/r w/ 3" vband. undivided T4 flange. Oil cooled. This thing will spool very early and often!!!! SOLD

6. SOLD JDM Aristo GTE 440cc high impedance injectors complete with fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator (FPR). Said to have 60k miles but I cannot confirm that being I imported the motor. They look to be in good working order all around. SOLD

Altezza Grill:

GE Ignition Coilpacks:

Tial WG yellow spring...blue looks the same only blue. ;)

2.5" Exhaust

Length compared to oem is300 exhaust:

JDM Aristo GTE 440cc injectors

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of questions on max HP for the turbo:
First, its not BB...it would be +$600 if BB. I really have no way to accurately give a max HP #. I would say at least 600hp given the motor it was being run on...I planned to run this on my Aristo GTE as well. It should be a great street turbo for any 2jz motor...very spool happy.

Reactions: jahnIS300

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have any thing and every thing. lol
I just bought this turbo but there are a few things I want to change....4" inlet and polish. By the time I upgrade the comp housing I might as well just get a new turbo and go slightly larger. We'll see

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Any "GT" turbine comes in numerous flavors. Sure, you can get BB, water cooled, etc., etc.! It can be said that most of the GTs in this trim also come with a t3 flange and 5bolt hotside...Can I spell it out any clearer that this is an oil cooled unit standard bearing Garrett turbo!? Is it a GT35 or GT35r; how do you know? I've sold two cars on this forum, a super charger, internals, transmission, entire GE turbo kit, etc....I'm not out to scam any one, just want a different turbo after buying this one on Thursday!

If you have intelligent input to add or a question to ask I'd be happy to talk.

·
Registered
459 Posts
so your looking for soemthing a little like this?

it looks sick man..especialy since its polished and everything...4inch inlet and 2.5 outlet

i might actually have someone interested in this turbo..a friend of mine was looking into a gt35r...ill let him know

thanks for all your help in the past btw...and i never once had an oil leak ;)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Any "GT" turbine comes in numerous flavors. Sure, you can get BB, water cooled, etc., etc.! It can be said that most of the GTs in this trim also come with a t3 flange and 5bolt hotside...Can I spell it out any clearer that this is an oil cooled unit standard bearing Garrett turbo!? Is it a GT35 or GT35r; how do you know? I've sold two cars on this forum, a super charger, internals, transmission, entire GE turbo kit, etc....I'm not out to scam any one, just want a different turbo after buying this one on Thursday!

If you have intelligent input to add or a question to ask I'd be happy to talk.
LOL Mike cool your horsie, noone is out to get ya, we're not the Government. I ask because I am interested. I don't know two shit about turbo specs thats why I figured I ask. I have dealt with you in the past, no issues.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I didnt mean to sound standoff-ish but w/ items such as this there are tons of variety and options available (bb, h20 cool, etc.). Also, not having personally used this turbo I can only take the guys word for it that its in great working condition (physically it looks in perfect working order). I'd much rather sell something new or that I've personally used for complete reassurance. blah blah

so your looking for soemthing a little like this?
it looks sick man..especialy since its polished and everything...4inch inlet and 2.5 outlet
i might actually have someone interested in this turbo..a friend of mine was looking into a gt35r...ill let him know

thanks for all your help in the past btw...and i never once had an oil leak ;)
^Yes. :) very nice!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lots of people asking for my paypal but no funds sent. bump

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some stuff gone. added JDM GTE 440cc

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Ill take the grille. Or actually my brother wants it. So I will send paypal once it clears ill let you know. Hold it for me :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts