Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
taking reasonable offers. would like to sell this stuff. but no lowballing please.

still have the blue work lugs that have no scratches on the visible parts. regular size, not extended. will let go for $110 shipped.

Altezza grille--looks like stock grille but with black altezza emblem. no broken tabs. small nick on emblem from a rock or something. cannot see unless up close. will get pics up shortly.
sell for $130+shipping obo

Airrunner supsension---used for about 3000 miles or less. nothing wrong with it. comes with pancake tank that fits in the spare tire spot. digital dakota gauge as well. comfortable ride, gives you the best of both worlds. 5 way adjustable shocks so can still have great handling.
sell for $3300+shipping obo.

let me know, PM for fastest response.
thanks, kai

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'll get the trd grill i got to see some pic first tho.

·
Registered
620 Posts
^same. Pics on the TRD grille

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

here is a pic, cant see some of the wear and tear on it, will get close up pics tomorow. looks perfect from any distance away. but once you get close, you can see where there are like some markings on it.
i know that all it would take is a good solid cleaning. nothing is torn, ripped, cracked or anything.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Do you still have the tail lights? Any pics of those?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks twest. Will check that haha. Wheels are sitting at our shop right now so when i have time to get down there I will. It might be 245/35 18? Lol.
And a slight roll of the fenders and that was it to fit the wheels.

Jdm tails went with car sorry guys.

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
would you part the dakota digital gauge

(is it the square one or round)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
did you sell the car with the sportx fogs?

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
What the....What happened?

Good Luck bro

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill get back to you on the gauge. It's the square one. I possibly have a buyer of the whole kit so I'll let you know.

And yeah i sold the sportx fogs with car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts