Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Area 51 sways. These are the blue A51 sways. Specs: 30% stiffer in the front over stock, and 30% stiffer in the rear over stock. Sways are in great condition with all bushings and mounting plates/hardware. DISCLAIMER: when I got these installed, the shop said that the rear sway had a thicker bushing/mounting plate than the stock unit and required a longer mounting bolt. You might need longer bolts to install the sways on your car. Go to HomeDepot or whereever and get longer bolts. Don't complain later about how I screwed you out of some bolts. $250 shipped.

***XERD Header SOLD***
XERD SS header, brand new, never used, NO O2 sims. $450 shipped.

***Stillen Lip SOLD***
Stillen front lip. This is the Stillen urethane front lip. It is painted IBP, but NEEDS to be repainted. The lip itself is in perfect condition and has 8 mounting holes. 6 are on the wheelwell lipside of the lip (3 for each side equals 6) and 2 are on the top of the lip to mount to the bottom of the lower grill/bumper edge. $125 shipped.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
frylai said:
stick said:
frylai said:
Pic sof Sways please...

Matt

The sways look like regular sways, just electric blue colored.
What exactly are wrong with the bolts? If you give me your ones wouldnt it fit on probly???

Matt

Nothing is wrong with the bolts. I have the bolts that came with the kit (I am still using them on my car), but for my car (not that I have a special car, but maybe A51 included the wrong lenght bolts when I picked up the sways--trust me, that is a long story!!) they did not fit and the shop just used some spares they had.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
toekneepark said:
what is the new price of the sways?

The new price for the sways was about $400. These are used, but still in great condition.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts