Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of my stock stuff is for sale! I need to seel this so I can pay off a bunch of bills I have lined up at the moment. Basically, make me an offer that isn't completely obsurd and I'll work something out with you. First person to PM me gets dibs. Also I am a very nice guy when it comes to shipping and handling so I will work something out in terms of helpijng you all out if shipping is a bitch! Thanks for your interests.

-A'pexi S-AFC II - $275...Brand new, and I mean brand new. Bought it to tune my supercharger but Lance had another idea so this NEVER left the packaging.

-Nokya Arctic White Fog Bulb #9006 - $20...Recently purchased the wrong bulbs. I meant to buy 9005. The bulbs have nevere been put to use. I opened the package and realized they were the wrong bulbs.

-Stock Skipass - $40...in perfect condition, never used, removed to install my trunk set up.

-Trunk interior set - $105...this set includes the carpet, the firm board, and the plastic tool bin that goes over the spare. Once again it is in perfect condition, barely ever had stuff in the truck, and the carpet is black.

-Stock Air box and air scoop - $50...Taken off the car to make room for the supercharger. Has about 25,000 miles on it but still looks brand new.

-Stock Hood prop - $15...taken off after I installed the Figs hood props. still looks like new.

-Amber Sidemarkers - $5...changed out my sidemarkers for clear ones.

-Chrome tie down rings - $5...no need with new trunk set up

-Stock Cd player - $30...doesn't work anymore. Might be good for parts or as a nice paper weight. Anyway, some pieces are broken insides from my cd's jamming. This is a very negotiable offer.

-Stock Amplifier - $40...Once again, updated my whole stereo don't need it anymore.

-Stock 6x9 Rear Speakers - $50...Speakers have the stock wires and harnesses. In great condition.

-6x9 Speaker covers - $25...Same reasons as the above.

-Blitz Drop In Filter - $15...Got a Supercharger and now sold my JoeZ intake. Just sitting here.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dibs on drop in....

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump to the top.

no bumpers for sale.

Sale pending on the drop in filter. I have a list of all of you guys interested. You will get responed to in the order that you PM'ed me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Altezza red grill emblem - $25...bought the grill and took off the emblem to mount the stock L on to it.
so does the stock L emblem still mounted with that Alt grille? if so, ill take it. anyway, show some pic if u have one. thanks!

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Dakomo said:
so does the stock L emblem still mounted with that Alt grille? if so, ill take it. anyway, show some pic if u have one. thanks!

I believe he is just saying he has the red A emblem :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
oh damn! i didn't catch that one, hehe. o well. in fact i need the whole grill. ;)

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
did the drop in sell? 2nd dibs!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Altezza emblem is sold, sale pending on drop in filter...long line too, I'll get to you all in the order you pm'ed me or called dibs on here. Please be patient.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ahhh drop in nooo i call 3rd in line lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
dibs on the amber side markers..

·
Registered
445 Posts
hey wats up?? im in ft lauderdale area... i duno if ive met u b4 at the meets, but ill take the entire trunk stuff if u stil lhave them. pm me for more details. thanks.

also, i have some things for sale also... so if ur intrested let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts