Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am helping my friend sell his 95 Toyota Supra

1995 Hardtop 6spd Single Turbo with Fuel
116,000 original miles, no scamming here.
Currently insured with Rally Insurance for an agreed value of $45,000.00
Purchased with 47,700 miles back in October of 1999. 1st owner had it repoed and the 2nd owner had it for a the rest of the time down here in Miami. It was first registered in early 1996 in NJ for the first part of its life and spent 1 winter there at the most but has no rust whatsoever underneath the chassis. I've been building this car for over 8 years and have put a great deal of effort, love, sweat, blood, and tears into everything that's been done to it.
All electronic accessories work
Extra clean interior, nothing broken.
Complete repaint to Lexus Absolutely Red 2,000 miles ago. No dings whatsoever.
1998 tail lights, turn signals and headlights, tails have about 5,000 miles on them and are immaculate - car's been garaged.
All new, spotless window mouldings, new windshield as of 2002. Car was also debadged @ time of paint
Tan leather interior out of a 97 in great condition.
Dash panels all freshly painted
Spare Dashboard with 45k miles on it - has been in storage since it came out of the donor car, which had been garaged all its life.
Leather door panels in excellent condition, 1 small tear on driver's door panel at bottom - can't see it.
Ashtray lid and Center console lids in perfect condition
New OEM Floormats
New engine gaskets and seals, no leaks
* 32k miles on head rebuild, fresh valve seals and adjustment
* 32k miles on water and oil pumps
* 12k miles on new fan clutch
* 27k miles on Fluidyne Radiator
* Toyomoto stacked TT head gaskets
* Compression tested and results were 148-153 all around. They seem low for a stock TT, but it is not a stock TT. The values have not changed by more than 2psi since I put the engine together in 2002.
* GReddy Power Extreme Exhaust
* GReddy BCC
* GReddy Profec Type S Boost Controller
* GReddy Turbo Timer
* GReddy black faced 60mm electronic Boost and EGT gauges with peak/hold and warning
* TT brakes up front, about 9,000 miles on front rotors and pads, no hard stops on them (haven't really done any highway pulls - not my thing) - no squeals
* AEM Wideband Oxygen Sensor with gauge in stock clock location
* Powerhouse Racing/Performance Motor Research MAP-ECU - amateur tuned, but runs 11.1's to 11.3's at WOT, car pulls strong and drives great throughout the rpm range. Could use a little bit of smoothing out throughout the vacuum/cruising range.
* Gray Turbo Blanket - reduces engine temps tremendously
5,000 miles on Horsepowerfreaks Single Turbo kit
* PTE 66 with .81 a/r hot side.
* Stainless HPF tubular header
* 4" massive HPF stainless steel downpipe
* 40mm HPF Wastegate vented to atmosphere
* 4" thick HPF front mount intercooler with powdercoated HPF intercooler pipes
* HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve with purple insert
3,500 miles on 18" Volk GramLights 57Pro in Gunmetal, I clean inner dish with every wash, it's sparkly clean!
3,500 miles on BFGoodrich KDW2 235/40/18 and 285/30/18 75% tread left at rear, 90% up front. Rear fenders were cut, sanded, sealed, and painted by my body shop at time of paint.
~6,000 miles on Goodridge/TRD Stainless Steel brake lines and new brake fluid
~6,000 miles on new OEM front lower control arms/ball joint assemblies
TT Sway bars front and rear
Eibach Springs
2,600 miles on fresh Jeff Watson rebuilt V-160 6spd tranny ($1,300 internal parts alone, all new gears linkages, etc.) - shifts amazing.
2,600 miles on Horsepowerfreaks Feramic Clutch/ACT PP, clutch slave cylinder, and new OEM flywheel (1,000 RWHP capable clutch, very daily driver friendly), has clutch pedal bypass mod.
2,600 miles on BRAND NEW OEM 6spd Differential ($1,900 complete, not just guts)
2,600 miles on new driver's side rear axle
1,700 miles on Sound Performance fuel system
* PTE 720cc injectors
* dual walbro pumps, feeding stock line and one -6 ss line with billet filter
* Aeromotive FPR with remote fuel gauge
* SP Black Anodized Fuel rail with dual side feed and center return
Custom sealed type Brian B box with 2 RE8's and 600 watt amp, sounds great.
Pioneer 6" Component Speakers up front and Pioneer 3 way 6" in the rear.
Components powered by another 600 watt amp and the rear speakers powered by an unknown brand 250 watt amp that has, surprisingly, been riding along with me and putting out good sound since my MK3 in 1999. Been waiting for it to quit, but it hasn't. It's more of an experiment in longevity at the moment.
Pioneer Premier CD/AM/FM single din stereo

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things so feel free to ask.
Asking price is $35,000.00 taking into consideration that the car says "NA" on the VIN even though almost everything on it is new. If you can't get over that, then this car is not for you. I am not looking for trades, I am not in a dire hurry to sell, I will not entertain dreamers or lowballers.
You can contact me at 305-525-6521 or [email protected]

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
nice ride. i suggest getting this moved the "cars for sale"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts