·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xxxxx

·
Registered
599 Posts
i'm thinking twice if if i am getting clear fronts or not. anyway are those the obx ones?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm thinking twice if if i am getting clear fronts or not. anyway are those the obx ones?
i dont know what brand they are, i got it used from someone else. they fit perfect and looks great.

would you sell just one of those valve them caps?
i would like to sell all three together.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
194 Posts
I Would Like the vvt-i badge if i may....

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
brandon, why do you have a vertex box?.........

good guy bump
thanks willy. i got a vertex bumper, the unpainted quality is pretty sh*tty though

·
Registered
649 Posts
is that third tail for the drivers side or passengers side, you say passengers side but in the pic seems like the drivers side. interested in that tail

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ my mistake, it is indeed a driver side tail light from a sport design and not passenger side. i will edit my post, thanks for catching that.

·
Registered
539 Posts
pm sent on the VB upgrade

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Damn! At first glance I thought it said tranny for $150 shipped, I would have jumped all over that lol.

Need a tranny!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
PM sent. I'll take the clear marker lights.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
25 shipped for rays caps?
i could like to move these items, but since they are so small and dont take up any space at all, plus the fact the ray's dont sell these separately, i am confident i can get what i am asking for, if not, more, from this or other sites. appreciate the offer though.

Would you sell just one of the h.i.d ballast to me? Im pretty sure my passenger side is done
make me an offer. FYI, the harness was cut for the HID fog setup so you will have to solder your current harness to this ballast. i will take a picture tonight.

PM sent. I'll take the clear marker lights.
pm'ed you

Need a tranny!
if i can part out the VB then i will sell the tranny to you cheap. you will have to come and pick it up though.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
^^ Err!!!!!! I work 6 days a week. If I pay for shipping and handling? I know De shipped out an entire auto tranny in a rubbermaid container with UPS for $150 bucks, I have faith in you, you can do it too! :LOL:

Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts