Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling four stock 17in chrome wheels from a 1st gen IS in near new condition. They also have Michellin Pilot sport II tires on them. These tires have only 6000 miles on them. They are the five spoke style. I will have pictures up by tonite/tomorrow. Asking price is $700 obo. Shipping will be extra. Thanks for lookin.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does wheels come with centercap and lug nut with key lock?

Wheels do NOT have any sorts of bends on them do they?

I will wait for pictures, and if I like them I will take them.

I have Paypal ready.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have no bends whatsoever. They come with center caps, but no lugs. Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Great deal, & great tires!

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words. Ya I need the cash for boost parts and new wheels!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not that I can see. If there is it is so tiny that I cant find it. These wheels are in great condition!

·
Registered
14 Posts
definitely interested in these (depending on condition). need quickly. would love to see pics!

·
Registered
136 Posts
God Dam Must Be New For 700$ What A Dam Burn.. Hate When I See People Selling Things Too Dam Expensive.. Not Trying To Mess Up Ur Thread.. But Its True..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^Considering that the tires alone are close $900 for a complete set, plus $400 for the wheels, thats $1300 for it brand new. I think half that is a decent price for a used set. And once again, its $700 obo.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And sorry for the pics not being up yet. Should be up by tonite or tomorrow morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts