Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling for $1000----NEED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!! This is a steal for this type of setup!!

Also, I just moved to Sacramento, but the equipment is in Monterey, CA. I can move it within the next couple weeks if i get a buyer.

Hey guys, well im selling my car and decided to take out the custom trunk enclosure with all of the equipment. It came out of a 2001 IS300, but I am told that all 01-05 IS300 trunks are the same, so it would most likely fit a year 01-05. So, heres what you get, basically everythin in the pictures.

-all carpeted pannels, wiring, fuses and fuse boxes
-custom box with 4 JL Audio W3V2 10"
-3 custom chrome plated 800 w Rockford Fosgate Amps
-2 half sized optima batteries to help power everything

All pictures taken are with the enclosure in the car, so you can see what it would look like. This system hits really hard and is an awesome sounding and looking system. No shipping, pickup only. I am selling the whole system for $1,000. The price is negotiale to some extent becuase I did pay over 4 grand to buy it all and have it installed.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also my email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch with me that way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NEED TO SELL SO DROPPED THE PRICE TO ONLY $1,000 for everything pictured (except the car of course) VERY GOOD DEAL. THANKS FOR LOOKING

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, i decided to keep the enclosure, but now Ive decided to sell it again...BACK ON THE MARKET...can move it to sacramento if i get a buyer!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Nice setup too bad your not local. I imagine all that stuff is way to heavy to ship lol...

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Wow, that's a great deal. Best wishes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm going to throw in a bump too- I'd be on this if I didn't have money tied up in my setup already... VERY CLEAN.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts