Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$300 pick up. These are actually SC300 wheels (I think), but are pretty much identical to the IS 16" wheels, if not exactly the same. Shipping is up to the buyer. They are packaged in two boxes weighing 35lbs each. Will ship from 33328, Davie FL.

Won't find cheaper race wheels anywhere!

Please EMAIL me if interested. Thanks.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I'm lazy so shipping them out is gonna cost extra. Probably $400.00

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ohhh....Nope, maybe if the other guy for $300 dont pan out, I will think about it...

But keeps my address hangy, cuase when no one else buys them, then u can pm to hsip them for $300...lol

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, they are packed up WITHOUT tires and ready to ship. Shipping cost to CT is about $40 for UPS Ground for the two boxes.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, first $300 gets the wheels shipped to whereever (in the continental US)...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still in my garage waiting for a new home. Someone buy them before my wife starts complaining! (There are already two other sets of wheels/tires in there...)

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look closely at the second picture: 16x6.5
Of course they fit! I had them on my car for race tires. They are exactly like the no-cost option 16" wheels with all-season tires you can get on the IS.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
doh did not see that...damn I am not sure I can fit the tires I want on them bad boys they are kinda narrow....let me do some research

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fairuza11 said:
doh did not see that...damn I am not sure I can fit the tires I want on them bad boys they are kinda narrow....let me do some research
I ran 225/50 Kuhmo Victoracers on them with no problem. Not what I'd want for a street setup, but worked well for that...

(I have 225 Hoosiers on the Miata at 15x7 and that's better - but that's not a "stock size wheel" like these are, if that's important to you (for running in Stock classes).

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys, snow is coming! (though you wouldn't know it here. ;) ) Make me a reasonable offer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts