Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling 3 19x7.5 Racing Hart C2s for cheap. I damaged one rim beyond repair so therefore I have decided to part with the other 3. I don't have the time to ship the wheels, so please plan to pick them up from me in Austin, Texas. Email me with offers, [email protected]. [I will let these go for cheap]

·
Registered
941 Posts
jlhsia said:
I am selling 3 19x7.5 Racing Hart C2s for cheap. I damaged one rim beyond repair so therefore I have decided to part with the other 3. I don't have the time to ship the wheels, so please plan to pick them up from me in Austin, Texas. Email me with offers, [email protected]. [I will let these go for cheap]
Please post a price, forum rules. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Leeno said:
jlhsia said:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
charchar said:
Leeno said:
jlhsia said:

·
Registered
508 Posts
how much??

·
Registered
508 Posts
how much??

·
Registered
508 Posts
how much??

·
Registered
508 Posts
how much??

·
Registered
508 Posts
how much??

·
Registered
508 Posts
price????

·
Registered
212 Posts
Post Your Price, NO Auction Type Sales!
Running your sale like an auction is not acceptable here people! We are not EBAY! We find this to be a highly dishonest form of selling. There is nothing stopping the seller from telling one member he/she got a higher offer through Private Messaging or Email, when they really didnt.

So in short, you must list sale prices!
:shame:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
well the rules state to post a price. You did not so this is being locked. If you want to post a price and get ir reopened please PM me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts