Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below I have listed parts that I have currently up for sale. Read the descriptions carefully as some parts came from both a 98 non-turbo (VVT-i) and turbo model USDM Supras.

If you have any questions, please PM me or ask them in the thread before committing to a purchase.

As anyone else, I prefer to have the items picked up locally, but I am willing to ship to the U.S. and Canada in most situations. All asking prices EXCLUDE shipping costs which will obviously vary based on your location/package destination.

I can accept Paypal, cashier’s checks, money orders, and regular checks. If paying with Paypal, I ask that you add 3% (price x 1.03 = price & Paypal fees) to cover Paypal fees. If paying with a regular check, I ask that you be patient while the check clears.

I will ship everything with tracking numbers which I will supply to the buyers.

Insurance is always recommended, but never mandatory. Insurance is UP TO YOU, please ask if you are interested.

I have a 100% Positive Feedback rating on BOTH Supraforums and eBay. I have completed a few transactions on Supraforums and over 200 transactions on eBay under my names "Surpass" and “*supra_dave*” respectively.

Also, note Supraforums sale section rule #1: “[…] if you are NOT going to purchase the items listed or any remarks like (you can get it cheaper at so and so place) is NOT allowed […].” Please respect this here as well.

That being said, I believe I am being fair with the prices I am asking, but I have not been 100% up on “going rates.” If some price seems outrageous, please PM me about it so I can reconsider and/or negotiate.

All information is as accurate as possible, again, any questions please ask!

All sales are final!

Thank you! :)
-----------------

Item 01: Removed
** SOLD **

Item 02: Removed
** SOLD **

Item 03: Removed ** SOLD **

Item 04: Removed ** SOLD **

Item 05: Removed ** SOLD **

Item 06: Non-Turbo Stock Rear Axels (MKIV/1998)

New Retail: $400.00 Each

Asking: $115.00 Each; $165.00 Both

** Price Lowered: $80.00 Each; $140.00 for Both **

Item 07: Twin Turbo Stock Cam Gears (2JZ-GTE 93-97 motor)

New Retail: $50.96 Each

Asking: $35.00 Each; $50.00 Both

** Price Lowered: $27.50 Each; $42.50 for Both **

Item 08: Non-Turbo Drive Shaft (MKIV/1998)

New Retail: $600.00

Asking: $275.00

** Price Lowered: $245.00 **

Item 09-10: Twin-Turbo Stock Intercooler w/ Piping & Airbox Parts (2JZ-GTE)

New Retail: $1,365.00 (Intercooler w/ Pipes); $378.00 (Airbox)

Asking: $555.00 (Intercooler w/ Pipes); $115.00 (Airbox)

** Price Lowered: $410.00 for Intercooler + Pipes; $100.00 for Airbox **

Item 11: Removed
** SOLD **

Item 12: Max Air Air-Box (MKIV) ** SOLD **

Item 13-14: Twin Turbo NEW Fan & New Clutch, Non-Turbo Fan Shroud (2JZ-GE & GTE)

I say new, but technically the fan, clutch, and shroud have less than 300 miles on them before I decided to install 3 Electric SPAL fans. In other words, they have Very Little time on them. As you can see the part sticker still remains.

Also, I have second fan with NO clutch.

New Retail: $128.84 (Fan) + $165.10 (Clutch); $74.88 (Shroud)

Asking: $175.00 (Fan & Clutch); $60 (Fan w/ No Clutch); $45.00 (Shroud)

** Price Lowered: $150.00 for Fan & New Clutch **

Item 15: Twin-Turbo MAS/MAF (2JZ-GTE)

New Retail: $700.00

Asking: $325.00

** Price Lowered: $295.00 **

Item 16: Non-Turbo Power Steering Pump (2JZ-GE)

Condition is honestly unknown. It has been sitting on my bench for a while. I cannot verify if it is in good or poor condition. It may be an additional part or one that was swapped out. Again, all sales final.

New Retail: $300.00

Asking: $60.00

** Price Lowered: $45.00 **

Item 17: Oil Sump (New Never Installed) ** SOLD **

Item 18: (4) Wheels & Tires (Non-Turbo/MKIV & Others; Should Fit the IS)

The wheels are made by Arceo and are the model Bellestars. The widths are slightly staggered: front and rear wheels are 8.0 and 8.5 respectively.

The wheels are in very good condition. The front tires are in decent condition, but the rears do need to be replaced. The bolt pattern will fit a turbo model, but the front wheels will not fit over the Turbos brake calipers. The bolt pattern will also fit other vehicles such as some Chevy and GMCs. If interested I can find the exact bolt pattern and find out if they will fit a specific vehicle for you.

The wheels on my Supra for a Photoshoot for Erebuni Corp during SEMA:

New Retail: $1,800.00

Asking: $850.00

** Price Lowered: $795.00 **

** I may also be listing a Non-Turbo Rear-End soon as well.**

***Items removed, yet still available (PM for info) are: MKIV Supra hood, 2 MKIV Supra ECUs, MKIV Supra A-Pillar, MKIV Body-Harness, N/A Supra Struts & Eibach lowering springs.***

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called a Toyota Dealership here. They even low-balled (quoted LESS than MSRP) the prices they gave me. Either way I don't expect to get near retail for them.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
i dont think ull get too much interest here as most of those parts wont work on an IS at all even with mods (well unless u melted it down and used for metal). thread might even get locked since they arent IS related.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are. The wheels will fit and several of the parts are from a non-turbo VVT-i 98 Supra which is the exact same motor as an IS300. Also, it seems many people on here have done GTE motor swaps.

Not to mention some members, in addition to a Lex, own a Supra or know someone who does.

We are all from the same family.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
yes i understand that a lot of the engine related parts will. but other parts such as the hood, springs, shocks, intake box, intercooler, etc wont exactly fit.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Some parts we could make the argument they work on an IS, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt there, but Supra only parts should be taken down.

If you want us to respect SF rules, you should respect ours.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am still confused by this as many members on here have Supras and also many owners have swapped out their motors for the 2jz-gte motor. That being said it fits all categories.

HOWEVER, if it still bothers the mods that much, I can remove some of the things. Please let me know which items in particular and why and I will gladly take them down. :)

~Supra Dave

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts