Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 11' is250 F-Sport in November of 2020 from a dealership and, unfortunately, life has taken me into a different direction career wise. Bought this as a daily so save mileage on our SUV. Including my Craigslist ad below but here are a few quick details:

2nd owner
Clean title
84,500 miles
Clean Title/Clean CarFax
F-Sport package including F-Sport exhaust system installed by Lexus when first purchased
Completely stock except for the tinted windows (15% all around done by Sunshield Tinting in November of 2020)
Oil change, fluids topped and wipers changed at Lexus of Thousand Oaks earlier this month. It has always been dealer maintained and I can show you the CarFax I pulled from November.

I currently have a loan on the car that I've had since November. I owe about $15,900, which includes all taxes, etc. as well as a 5 year powertrain warranty that is transferable to the new owner. You would simply need to Refinance the car into your name. You can pick your source and the car will be transferred to you upon approval. If you're seriously interested, I am willing to pay it down to $15,000 even but cannot afford much more because of my recent life changes. Or you can finance the entire amount and I'll hand you the cash difference.

Thank you!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts